Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

* me David King is on a Brisbane hate rant today. we need to re access if Brisbane is a top 4 team or not. Their backline is trash and Andrews is the only guy stopping the entire forward line. stfu idiot

Metricon surface starting to look pretty shithouse.
Was always going to happen. I’m shocked the AFL hasn’t investigated using a SANFL ground as part of the SA hub to ease the load.

dont think ive ever seen Simpson with no sleeves. got it on mute so no doubt they've spoken about it on the coverage

Old man is a Freo fan. He has convinced himself that he's terrible luck for them so can't bring himself to watch games. Over their house for dinner tonight and I'm giving him score updates - with 2 minutes to go I start watching on my phone, and after the Liam Jones miss I shove the phone under his nose.

About 15 seconds left, I say to him 'nah they're safe now, surely can't lose'. Then that happens.

Don't think I've seen him react like that since I was in my teens. Legit didn't talk to me for 10 minutes afterwards :p

Old man is a Freo fan. He has convinced himself that he's terrible luck for them so can't bring himself to watch games. Over their house for dinner tonight and I'm giving him score updates - with 2 minutes to go I start watching on my phone, and after the Liam Jones miss I shove the phone under his nose.

About 15 seconds left, I say to him 'nah they're safe now, surely can't lose'. Then that happens.

Don't think I've seen him react like that since I was in my teens. Legit didn't talk to me for 10 minutes afterwards :p
I literally flipped it off when the OOF happened. Unreal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you jinx em??🤣🤣

Told you Carlton would win comfortably. 😜

But seriously, don't bet on teams like Freo who can't kick scores, you need far too much to go right.

Not a lot of defense in the WB ADE game. Our backline in form could be the difference next week
Naughton kicking 5 against witches’ hats.

Saints better win this.
I’m happy for the Saints to lose.

Essendon has Richmond next week, Saints have Brisbane, we can jump them both if the lose those games.

Was always going to happen. I’m shocked the AFL hasn’t investigated using a SANFL ground as part of the SA hub to ease the load.
probably why they are moving games out of SE Qland to Cairns, Alice & Darwin

Essendon look really lethargic and sloppy.
They have all season, They are bottom 4 standard side.

Beat Adelaide by 3, Freo and Sydney by 6.

Still have Port, West Coast, Geelong and Richmond to come. They won’t get near the finals.

it’s why I want them to somehow pull an upset today

They have all season, They are bottom 4 standard side.

Beat Adelaide by 3, Freo and Sydney by 6.

Still have Port, West Coast, Geelong and Richmond to come. They won’t get near the finals.

it’s why I want them to somehow pull an upset today

I think you're forgetting one side ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back