Mod. Notice ** Festival of the red card - You will want to read this **

Remove this Banner Ad

Well its come to this, we have a few Melbourne supporters that are adding nothing but fuel to the fire & the opposition posters seem to want to continue to try their luck.

Heres how it will work:

Melbourne supporters:

Feel free to vent as much as you like but anything personal towards another poster = 1 day - 7 day ban depending on how we rate your post. Any flaming will get you the same result, be constructive.

Opposition posters:

As has been mentioned many times, anything that we see that remotely looks, sounds or feels like a dig, flame or troll will get you a holiday. At best one day at worst whatever is next on you list of infractions.

In fact rather than disrupt our threads feel free to post you shot at us in this thread & I will accordingly provide you with illuminated red you so much desire.

There will be no other warnings, there will be no mercy, we will accept no complaints & we will enforce the above rules without deviation.

You have been warned, if you think we wont, ask one of those who got one of the 30 or so cards that went out last night & this morning.

Regards,

Melbourne Mods

Dancing-in-the-streets-6395178.jpg

About time boys

Fair call. I ventured very briefly on to the Bay to see people whinging about all the cards. If they want to have a dig at the club then they can do it on that piece of shite known as they Bay, where 12 year olds and lifeless 30 year olds come to post the same boring rubbish week in, week out. They post there because they aren't intelligent enough to contribute properly elsewhere. They are, in other words, the scum of this message board.

I don't mind opposition posters coming here to post something constructive but we should be able to suffer in peace amongst our own supporters.

Mate, they can complain all they want, my interests lye squarely with with the Melbourne board & the posters who support Melbourne & who have helped make this board a great place for discussion.

Their intention was to turn our board into a mess & as a result Biff & I spent the entire night clean up the mess.

To be honest we were too lenient in the infractions handed out, but no longer.

And if errant posters do want to have a sook about their card, they can contact admin and do it that way.

Oh and as I mentioned earlier Biff and CA did a bang up job in a situation I never want to envisage for my team.

Guys, please don't card me for posting in this thread.....

When things are going badly for your club, some very poor posting seems to quickly follow.

We have had a "Festival" on the Adelaide board for a number of weeks now, and imo the posts have improved.

I came on here to post how sorry I feel for Bailey how the responsibility should lie elsewhere (the players would be a good start) seeing he's only been coach for 2 years (didn't warrant his sacking) but not sure if that counts as a dig?

I came on here to post how sorry I feel for Bailey how the responsibility should lie elsewhere (the players would be a good start) seeing he's only been coach for 2 years (didn't warrant his sacking) but not sure if that counts as a dig?

As long as its constructive & not inflammatory its fine.

This is not the normal way in our board, we are rather good at allowing a bit of banter but recent events have required a tight leash for a while.

When I saw an opposition poster I thought someone had taken me up on the offer to troll in this thread.

It was 4 years, but I agree that the players need to have good hard look at themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a match discussion thread for this weeks contest?

If so are Carlton supporters allowed to post (obviously within the very strict guidelines you have set out)
there will be & it should be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Keep it game focused & not a problem. :thumbsu:

Edit: Its up now.

there will be & it should be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Keep it game focused & not a problem. :thumbsu:

Edit: Its up now.

Thanks. More interested in the game then pointless flame wars/trolling anyway

Comrades, re your taxes at work - we just wanted to let you know that Dees are Rabble has been banned from the Board. He is currently spending some time 'on the bench' contemplating his shortcomings (what a word).

Do we really need to tell you why?

We don't need to go into individual cases but we have noticed a few "Melbourne" listed supporters who colours we question so we are taking a harder line with these ones.

In recent times posters have been derailing threads that were previously good topics of discussion. We want this to stop, so if a topic is derailed by a stupid post that just flames the discussion we will be a little more forceful in trying to redirect the discussion & also dealing with the poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back