Mod. Notice Festival of the Red Card

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it bluntly, the Crows players and coaches are unlikely to ever post on Bigfooty. We need to foster an environment in which posters feel free to post without being abused, it is less of an issue with players and coaches.

So let me get this stright.

It's ok to call Neil Craig a s**t coach, but it's not ok to call Birdmanptr a s**t poster. :eek:

I would think judging on Crow-mo's posting personality that he will be back under a different name at some stage. Doesn't seem like the person to let it go.

For all the stuff on Crow-mo, he is on a different football forum now & he doesn't seem interested in coming back.

Not that I would ever rule him out, but even he couldn't save the s**t heap that has become the Adelaide Board since his 'enforced retirement'.

Under the same name?

Yeah I use 3 different AFL forums (BF, TIA & FFC) & Crow-mo is on the other 2 under the same name.

Crows are trying their best too mate....

Sometimes you just need to consider a change of approach.

I believe the moderation team will come away from this festival having reaffirmed their core beliefs :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only is Craig causing losses, reduced crowds but now red cards. The club needs to make a stance now for the sanity of this board.

Given this afternoons events, how about the mods do the right thing as well.

Show some benevolence and release TW13, SP and BS#32 from exile. It would be the right thing to allow them to attend the party.

Show some humility boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back