Off-topic ENGLAND ARE s**t, Smith can GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because you’re not happy with the side, you’d rather lose the series?

Am I reading this correctly?

No, 5-0 win with Marsh doing SFA and getting dropped for it like George Bailey 4 years ago.

So because you’re not happy with the side, you’d rather lose the series?

Am I reading this correctly?
At the start of the year he wanted Richmond to fail so Hardwick would get the sack.
Jokes on him, Hardwick and Richmond ended up winning the flag.

At the start of the year he wanted Richmond to fail so Hardwick would get the sack.
Jokes on him, Hardwick and Richmond ended up winning the flag.

I never wanted us to fail, I just expected we would and that it would not be that bad a thing to happen in the long run.

Shaun Marsh is no Hardwick though, his entire career has been a disgrace, and that won't be changing.

I never wanted us to fail, I just expected we would and that it would not be that bad a thing to happen in the long run.

Shaun Marsh is no Hardwick though, his entire career has been a disgrace, and that won't be changing.
Still has played cricket at the highest level. Has four test tons.

I was doing cartwheels if I got 12th man for our 1st grade or managed a ton in F troop.

Still has played cricket at the highest level. Has four test tons.

I was doing cartwheels if I got 12th man for our 1st grade or managed a ton in F troop.
Yeah, but you weren't there just because your dad does a mean barbecue were you?

What he do?
Said this.

The 30-year-old was particularly harsh on Prior, saying “We knew Matt Prior wanted to fly home before the (third) game started.

“He was scared four years ago. I think he’s all right now.”

“Watching Mitchell Johnson going round scaring all the Poms was unbelievable,” Lyon told England’s media.

“I was at leg slip, and I had to push a couple of [English] guys back into the stumps. So it was good fun.

“I think Mitchell Johnson ended them. If you ask Mitch, it was quite satisfying if you look at his past and the pressures the English put him under, with the Barmy Army, and everything like that.”

Papers in the UK are going nuts over it too. Triggered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said this.

The 30-year-old was particularly harsh on Prior, saying “We knew Matt Prior wanted to fly home before the (third) game started.

“He was scared four years ago. I think he’s all right now.”

“Watching Mitchell Johnson going round scaring all the Poms was unbelievable,” Lyon told England’s media.

“I was at leg slip, and I had to push a couple of [English] guys back into the stumps. So it was good fun.

“I think Mitchell Johnson ended them. If you ask Mitch, it was quite satisfying if you look at his past and the pressures the English put him under, with the Barmy Army, and everything like that.”

Papers in the UK are going nuts over it too. Triggered.
Lulz. He was such a flat track bully too. No surprise that Lyon's comments set him off. :$

Apparently Darsh is injured and may not play
ifepfpi3g471vcvs94.gif

Apparently Darsh is injured and may not play

Perfect opportunity for the selectors to bring in a daring selection. Maybe some campaigner from NSW with a poor technique and no record of First Class achievement.

It worked a treat with Maddinson, lets go back to the well one more time....

I thought it was Warner who had the issue?
Been reported that Darsh has a stiff back. Given that he has a history of back problems the most logical thing would be that he doesn't play

More likely that he selfishly plays and then misses a couple of days because he can't move

Only a matter of time until the SJWs start complaining about the lack of diversity with the bowling line up like they're doing with the commentary team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back