Feuding bands!

Remove this Banner Ad

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I watched "Bohemian Rhapsody" a couple of nights ago, and saw one bit where Queen fell out with Freddie Mercury for a while.

Then on the news last night, it said that Gene Simmons of KISS has gone after former bandmember Ace Frehley, and they are having a Twitter war.

I also remember there being massive fallings out with Guns 'N Roses and Credence Clearwater Revival. In fact, I think most bands break up because of differences. Hell, Lennon and McCartney apparently had a feud.

So, what do you think was the most spectacular band feuds, who was involved, what was it over, did it ever get resolved, and why do you think a lot of bands fall out?

Also, can you think of any bands where they still get along well with each other?

Van Halen - Edward and Alex Van Halen
With David Lee Roth
Quit 1985-1996 appearance at MTV awards goes bad, resumes fued

replacement singer Sammy Hagar 1985-1996 quits/sacked , starts fued
reform for comeback 2004 lasts one tour resume fued and bassist Michael Anthony also on the outer

2007 to now
David Lee Roth rejoins after 22 years on the outer, remains singer but band mates barely tolerate each other, zero relationship, hired gun

Sammy Hagar remains 2nd wife scorned to this day and never misses a chance to bring it up despite 15 years passed and being 70 years old

nothing quite like a Van Halen band member s**t fight

The Kinks fought a lot between themselves.

In 1965 Mick Avory the drummer nearly took Dave Davies head off with a cymbal. 16 stitches required.

Amazing they stayed together so long after that.

You might be interested in a Norwegian band called Mayhem. Look them up.

Van Halen, Ramones, or any other band that is likely to be named here have nothing on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back