Fev and Heath Scotland photo

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Just talking about it on the footy show...saying some photo of them was posted online of them out at 7am after the hawthorn game. Probably just another trash story, but cant find anything about it online.

Anyone know what Hutchy was on about?

Re: Fev and Nick Stevens photo

Funny one Juddybudddy or did you avoid the Culture Problem thread because you thought it was about compulsory excursions to Blueseum :eek:

Funny one Juddybudddy or did you avoid the Culture Problem thread because you thought it was about compulsory excursions to Blueseum :eek:

I avoided it cause I don't read every single thread in this forum and it didn't come up when I searched for threads about this topic. Forgive my ignorance.

Good on the CFC for not caring about a couple of players out after dark.
So what if they had a night on the town good on em for having a life outside footy.

I avoided it cause I don't read every single thread in this forum and it didn't come up when I searched for threads about this topic. Forgive my ignorance.

I don't think anyone called you ignorant - thank heavens no one gave you the usual bagging for repeating a thread :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just talking about it on the footy show...saying some photo of them was posted online of them out at 7am after the hawthorn game.

Anyone know what Hutchy was on about?
markstickler470270x300.jpg

01658586832900.jpg

The top one is Hutchy. :thumbsu:

I don't think anyone called you ignorant - thank heavens no one gave you the usual bagging for repeating a thread :eek:

It was a preemptive measure Six. I know what the BF mafia is like.

Anyway, I'll have a proper read through that thread when I get time. I'm fine with the boys doing a bit of sorrow drowning after such a narrow loss, but I really do hope they're a bit more focused on what's really at stake this week. If we really wanna go anywhere we need to learn to suck it up after losses like the Hawthorn one and make a mense asap.

Saw the same photo, probably on the same forum. The photo is very blurry, but it does seem as though it is unquestionably both Scotland and Fev. Judging from the photo there is no way to tell what time of day it was when it was taken, only that it was day and not at night.

It was a preemptive measure Six. I know what the BF mafia is like.

Anyway, I'll have a proper read through that thread when I get time. I'm fine with the boys doing a bit of sorrow drowning after such a narrow loss, but I really do hope they're a bit more focused on what's really at stake this week. If we really wanna go anywhere we need to learn to suck it up after losses like the Hawthorn one and make a mense asap.

Look to the pages further down say 14 onwards :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back