Fev on Footy Classified tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Pretty sure I heard Fev will be in the hot seat tonight on Footy Classified (might have been the Sunday Footy Show that mentioned it).

Can anyone confirm I wasn't hearing things? Should be good viewing after Saturday. Would have been even better if the damn ball floated an inch to the left :mad: but anyway...

Kudos to Fev for doing some media after such a devasting loss and miss at goals.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

He was on all the radio stations on Saturday after the game and took his medicine and faced the questions. Many others would have run away and hid in the corner. He was also at the Ants game yesterday with some of the other players so he is not hiding.

Just hearing various conversations yesterday, players move on from losses faster than us supporters.:(

Should be interesting viewing. I'm sure Caro will try to turn the heat up on him as to why he missed the goal on Saturday. Wonder if she'll have anything positive to say about Fev and our footy club?

don't get your hopes up

i hate how she has an excuse for everything and is never wrong

Should be interesting viewing. I'm sure Caro will try to turn the heat up on him as to why he missed the goal on Saturday. Wonder if she'll have anything positive to say about Fev and our footy club?

Should be good.

Surely he can not get to much heat for missing the goal considering he kicked 8 and nearly won the game. Will be interesting.

That show would be good if Caro Wilson wasn't on it. I just hate her, and people like her, that just can't accept other people have different views than them, and just have to go on and on and on until the otehr party finally just goes "Ok, whatever you're right, move on"

That show would be good if Caro Wilson wasn't on it. I just hate her, and people like her, that just can't accept other people have different views than them, and just have to go on and on and on until the otehr party finally just goes "Ok, whatever you're right, move on"
Guaranteed she'll bring up the "head lock" incident as well.Caro is a pain in the rear end IMO.

He's doing a good job I reckon. Dodging the tough questions beautifully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fev did very well, had them eating out of his hands by the end lol. Caro made me giggle like a school girl, trying to make him say some s**t. But he did very well. :thumbsu:

Fev did very well, had them eating out of his hands by the end lol. Caro made me giggle like a school girl, trying to make him say some s**t. But he did very well. :thumbsu:

Yep. Sounded disappointed about the missed goal too. Unlike most of us, he's shouldering the blame irrespective of his match as a whole. Hopefully it spurs him to greater heights.

Was very good i thought. Spoke very well.

Could see he was disappointed with missing the goal and rightfully so, who wouldn't be?

I thought Caro was all right to be honest, Hutchy is the worst one out of the panel for asking questions that just do not need to be asked IMO. Well done Fev.

Loved what he said about Judd. You can see how much of an effect he has on players that he plays with.

Was very good i thought. Spoke very well.

Could see he was disappointed with missing the goal and rightfully so, who wouldn't be?

I thought Caro was all right to be honest, Hutchy is the worst one out of the panel for asking questions that just do not need to be asked IMO. Well done Fev.

Loved what he said about Judd. You can see how much of an effect he has on players that he plays with.

What did he say?

I thought he spoke very well :thumbsu:

How did you all like what he said about Juddy in response to Caro asking if Judd is the saviour - "I don't think he is because we were always going to be a good side with our picks. He is an ingredient of the nice food we are going to dish up"

LOL!

What did he say?

Nothing that you would not have heard before, very similar to the restaurant story when he first got to the club. Just how the players learn so many little things from him because he is such a professional athlete, He mentioned posture etc. His attitude just rubs off on the younger players and probably some of the older blokes.I reckon it is great.

Exactly the sort of people footy clubs need.

I missed half an hour tonight and it must have been the entire time Fev was on....Caro is actually my favourite on the panel by a long way. Mainly because she is clearly the most intelligent and realistic. Lyon is alright now that he writes for The Age and doesn't have petty arguments with her just for the sake of it. Hutchy is a complete knob - can't stand the guy. Tries to make a big issue out of everything. I feel kind of sorry for him in a way....Thomas is ok. A bit smug but a lot better than Archer who just made things awkward.

Anyway, was there anything much else said that would be worth telling those of us that missed the segment?

Fev always speaks well on Footy Classified, but not The Footy Show which appeals to the BigFooty Bay 13 market.

Fev isn't the fool everyone thinks he is.

Caroline Wilson was trying to get Fev to back up her co-worker's article about Brendan being a Brittle Boy Blue and give the article credibility.

Fevola didn't fall for it.

Wilson even asked how he missed.

Wilson knows nothing about football that isn't AFL politics.

If Wilson was a guy, you'd say that she had a head you could punch.

Oops.

Lipstick on a pitbull.

Like I said, I missed the segment but it wouldn't really surprise me if she was giving him a slightly hard time. I doubt she likes him, but let's face it, there is a lot not to like about Fev.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back