fevola for brownlow?

Remove this Banner Ad

tim_smith321

Debutant
Apr 12, 2004
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carlton Blues
i read in todays paper an article which says why this could cost fevola alot more. It has terry wallace giving votes to players according to whom he thinks the umps should/will give votes to. Right now Fevola and Haselby are leading on 15 votes.
here are the votes
Rd2 vs geelong-2
Rd5 vs West coast-2
Rd7 vs collingwood-3
Rd11 vs adelaide-2
Rd12 vs hawthorn-3
Rd13 vs richmond-3

some of the votes could be argued with, but it looks alright.

I read the same article while I was in the doctors...

His in form to win a brownlow, and if he gets off, he could win the brownlow. But, I don't think he will do it this season.

Originally posted by tim_smith321
just imagine, in a few years (if he stays at carlton)[/B

Mate I dont think we are in any trouble of him leaving because he knows that the club stuck by him and kept him when they easily could have delisted him.
And also he signed a 2 year deal last year and if he was going to leave dont you think he would have done it then?

Originally posted by AirportWest #17
Mate I dont think we are in any trouble of him leaving because he knows that the club stuck by him and kept him when they easily could have delisted him.
And also he signed a 2 year deal last year and if he was going to leave dont you think he would have done it then?

yeah i agree ... he's also best mates with scotland, and i think he's got a great rapore with pagan and he can see potential for the group to improve.

ps: i wouldnt trade him for 2 top 10 pick!!!! he's way to valuable for us to lose!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back