Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Fev's got a new look.

06358375001.jpg

HE has long been described as the Carlton spearhead, but now Brendan Fevola looks like it too.
The enigmatic Blues full-forward took a whole new approach to letting his hair down during the off-season.

Fevola has gone the chop up top as he knuckles down for pre-season training.

The famous dreadlocks are a distant memory, with Fev now sporting a new streamlined look ahead of the 2009 season.

But die-hard Carlton fans won't care, as long as their colourful forward keeps banging through the goals.

And they are likely to get their wish.

Fevola kicked 99 goals last season despite three pre-season operations.
He has avoided surgery ahead of his 11th year of AFL football.

Carlton, which has not been part of the AFL finals in seven years, has set September action as the benchmark for 2009.

I think i like it.

I'm all for it.

IMHO players show they are getting more serious when they cut off their distracting, sissy, flowing, show-off hair and just have a plain, man-ly haircut. Maybe Fev will be less interested in how he looks and more in how he plays.

If I was coach I would ban hair that needs to be tied back or pushed out of one's eyes, full stop. Man-ly haircuts only.

And (Monty Burns style) GET RID OF THOSE SIDEBURNS!

If i were paranoid, i'd suggest the hun wrote that ridiculous piece of fluff to get people thinking that maybe fev shaved his head to avoid getting drug tested. Lucky i'm not paranoid. Gotta go now, they're after me...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i were paranoid, i'd suggest the hun wrote that ridiculous piece of fluff to get people thinking that maybe fev shaved his head to avoid getting drug tested. Lucky i'm not paranoid. Gotta go now, they're after me...

Would only be effective if he did a Benny and waxed the rest of his body too, and no, I don't want anyone posting pictures to confirm whether or not this is the case...

I'm all for it.

IMHO players show they are getting more serious when they cut off their distracting, sissy, flowing, show-off hair and just have a plain, man-ly haircut. Maybe Fev will be less interested in how he looks and more in how he plays.

If I was coach I would ban hair that needs to be tied back or pushed out of one's eyes, full stop. Man-ly haircuts only.

And (Monty Burns style) GET RID OF THOSE SIDEBURNS!

I'd still have Tommy Alvin and Doull with their locks running off the half back :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back