Few Questions about Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

1: Is there a way to make sure that no one elses see's what Photo's I like and Who I follow?

2: How do I save Photos to Computer on Instagram?

Please Help

1: Is there a way to make sure that no one elses see's what Photo's I like and Who I follow?

2: How do I save Photos to Computer on Instagram?

Please Help
Instagram is private.
People have to ask to follow you, and you have to aske to follow them.
But your followers will know which photos you like. They won't know all the people you follow though.

Photos are uploaded from your phone, or you take one in Instagram using your phones camera.

Instagram is private.
People have to ask to follow you, and you have to aske to follow them.
But your followers will know which photos you like. They won't know all the people you follow though.

Photos are uploaded from your phone, or you take one in Instagram using your phones camera.

Thanks for the Info Magpie Girl

I am not a Fan of the Bolded. Why should they know what Photo's you like.

You don't see what people Like in YouTube and Facebook

You do see what your friends like in facebook

You do see what your friends like in facebook

Yeah you do. It's in the sidebar above the list of your available to message friends, it shows you everyone's recent activity including what they reacted to, commented on, or who they just became friends with.

Instagram is the most private imo. You can completely lock it down.

Yeah you do. It's in the sidebar above the list of your available to message friends, it shows you everyone's recent activity including what they reacted to, commented on, or who they just became friends with.

Instagram is the most private imo. You can completely lock it down.

Temploar how can you lock Instagram Right Down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Temploar how can you lock Instagram Right Down?

Im no insta junkie but you could always turn on private mode in settings, that means that nobody can see your content unless you accept their request to follow you.

Still, I believe that regardless of you having private mode on or not, everyone that can see the post you have liked is still able to see that you liked it.

Im no insta junkie but you could always turn on private mode in settings, that means that nobody can see your content unless you accept their request to follow you.

Still, I believe that regardless of you having private mode on or not, everyone that can see the post you have liked is still able to see that you liked it.

So IF you need a 2nd Account IF you don't want people to see what you Like a Follow and Have 2 Separate Accounts?

So IF you need a 2nd Account IF you don't want people to see what you Like a Follow and Have 2 Separate Accounts?
If you are following someone, and like ther photo, then their other followers can see that.
Anything that you post can only be seen by the people you allow to follow you

If you want to be anonymous then have a username and photo that can't identify you

Instagram has 2 settings,
  • public profile - everyone can see everything, so if you like or comment on a photo people can click into your profile + anybody can follow you
  • private profile - if you like or comment on a photo people see your name/image only and if someone tries to follow you it needs your approval, anyone you approve can see everything
Only way I know how to save instagram photos is with a screen shot, but I don't know about third party apps, they might be able to do it.

Decided I just make another Account Separate to my Main One I have linked to my Facebook Account.

I keep the new one Private and tell no one about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back