Fewster your a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys I think it is time to take a chill pill and chill out for a while.

Sabre_ac,

Just remember what ever you say in here whether or not it is controversial, people will attack you. I know where they are all coming from and I can tell you now if you don't put a stop to it, it will become worse.

Macca,

you need to chill out and come down from your high horse for a while. Sabre is trying to do his best so please be patient.

Originally posted by Browny 3:16
Well if you can't handle the rain get out of the pond.

If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I have to ask you. Do you have a book with all these 1 liners?

"If you can't stand the Dockers, kick them out of the AFL"

Yes Buzz, this is the FREMANTLE BOARD, so why are you here?

And when all of our great supporters make our triumphent return to Dockerland then i suppose you will follow us there as well.

Yes Buzz, this is the FREMANTLE BOARD, so why are you here?

And when all of our great supporters make our triumphent return to Dockerland then i suppose you will follow us there as well.

He wouldn't survive on Dockerland. He tried on Rivals and was shown to be hopelessly outclassed.

this post is a disgrace

while fewsters mistakes cost us goals it had nothing to do with getting thrshed by 10 goals.
im sick of freo supporters singling out one or 2 players when we lose.

We win as a team and lose as a team

nuff said

Originally posted by Jeba
this post is a disgrace

while fewsters mistakes cost us goals it had nothing to do with getting thrshed by 10 goals.
im sick of freo supporters singling out one or 2 players when we lose.

We win as a team and lose as a team

nuff said

These comments were not coming from just 1 game.
They have been coming since this guy joined the club.
Hes a liability reminds me of rhino that played for the dons and later syndey.

he's played some good games this year.great against richmond

if one of the big guys was to be dropped it probly would be brownie

Originally posted by Macca19

Another unnecessary sexual reference!!!! Youre doing well Browny. Your credibility is zero.

Are all dockers supporters this utterly pathetic?
No they are more mature than you Macca

Orright. Jeba is on the money.

I'm going in to bat for Fewster, (the german translation is something like 'he of few friends'). His game against Richmond was very good, as was his game against St Kilda. He is obviously in a make or break situation this year, and responding well. I would put it to you that he is under instruction to clear with long handballs wherever possible, to break the play, and although I don't necessarily agree with it (v. Tigers he was good running and clearing with a long kick across H/B), it has been effective in a couple of situations this year.

I'll forget a hopeless handball to Bell in the preseason, and 'the' handball against Geelong. (As an aside, I was [surprisingly] having a lot of trouble with jumpers watching the vision, and was suspicious the players were too, which was independently confirmed by a boundary rider at ground level during the coverage, if anyone recalls). I have little doubt Fewster thought he was handballing to the Dockers midfield, and maintaining possession. In any case, THIS STUFF HAPPENS. We paid the price, and it cost us ONE goal. Good sides get those ones back.

Otherwise, when on, I thought he contested OK on ball, and around the ground against probably the second best ruckman going around. He wasn't on his Pat Malone being beaten, mind you, he certainly had more impact than J-Lo, for example, who went missing along with most of our talls (Parks and Pav excepted).

Fewster and J-Lo are exactly the types of player we can use to advantage this week against Essendon, IMHO. Lets see how they go.

Sorry, also forgot to stick up for Real Buzz. Skwed perspective on some things, worrisome sexuality (NTTAWWT), and well, the rest, but some football knowledge, even about Fremantle. Post on, dude.

End the this post. The trouble with Fewster being highlighted is not right. He is still above a lot of guys in the team. Willing to get in hard. I also think he's required to do more than he has ever had to this year. Pav is not in his right position. The two of them in centre square area gives big guys...good marking....long kicking options.

Yes, then perhaps you two can go back to a board were your nonsensical ramblings and pathetically unfunny sexual innuendo is embraced, rather than criticised.

I never made any sexual innuendo directed at you you ramble more trash than anyone else on this site. I might stick around at this site even after the mighty dockerland is back and running just to annoy scum like you.

GEE you lot bite easily.

THEY DO BITE EASILY.THEY HAVE TO BECAUSE LAST SATURDAY WAS THE ONLY GOOD FEED THEIR GOING TO GET! AND SURVIVE ON THAT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.......I REMEMBER THAT WIN AGAINST BRISSIE........I REMEMEMBER 1994....REMMEEMMBBURR 1992 ? ITS BECOMING A BLURR.. ITS SO FAR BACK !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by grassroots
THEY DO BITE EASILY.THEY HAVE TO BECAUSE LAST SATURDAY WAS THE ONLY GOOD FEED THEIR GOING TO GET! AND SURVIVE ON THAT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.......I REMEMBER THAT WIN AGAINST BRISSIE........I REMEMEMBER 1994....REMMEEMMBBURR 1992 ? ITS BECOMING A BLURR.. ITS SO FAR BACK !

You left out the humiliation we handed you at the start of this year. And last year.. and the other thirteen times..
Wish I was a freo supporter, so much to be proud of.. Like... ummm, all those final games, premierships etc you've played in.. Hmm, hang on a sec.....

Those where the days. My friend. I thought they would never end.
I was a Foundation Member of the eagles, until i realized i was going to football and i was left to cheer the team on if they started losing by a point and told to turn the lights out by Toddy!

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Browny......
Macca has a lil crush on me, it seems some how on these boards I have pushed his buttons and he is now concerned with all things freo.:D ;)

Yes of course i do Sabre....thats exactly right. Ill rmember this post, dont worry about that. Maybe next time you say something ill tell you to go root your mother and see how you like it

Well Done Macca 19, you've again managed to involve yourself in something doesn't concern you.

Bravo....Bra...F&%king...Vo!

What are ya tryin to do here macca?

a) Be a Pest?
b) Be A Gimp?
c) Act like an Arsclown?
d) All of the above?

Well what is your problem??? Can you post anythign without bringing in a homophobic sexual reference??? Or is your mind so simple that you find homophobic and incestual sexual references extremely amusing??

Originally posted by sabre_ac

He is a port supporter that was merely looking for a fight.

By telling Browny what an immature little boy he is for being a homophobic little twerp and telling someone to go have sex with his mother??

Had he added somthing constructive instead of merely geting a ride I may have backed him up, yet no he merely joined the eagle supporters in agrevating Browny and other docker supporters.

Aggrevating Browny?? HAHA. The guy is a homophobic little twerp who tells people to have sex with their mothers. Yet you think its fine to defend him!!! Oh sorry, hes a freo supporter....its fine to be a disgusting little twerp if you barrack for the same side as sabre. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

No they are more mature than you Macca

Ah yes of course. I forgot....maturity is obviously telling people to involve themselves in insestuous acts. How silly of me. Next time i wanna show my maturity ill be sure to tell someone to 'play hide the sausage with their mother'

Well what is your problem??? Can you post anythign without bringing in a homophobic sexual reference??? Or is your mind so simple that you find homophobic and incestual sexual references extremely amusing??

A pest: something annoying- quite like yourself macca

A gimp: someone with a disability ie he has a gimp leg or daniel chick has a gimp ring finger

An Arsclown: A fool an idiot or something of that nature- again quite like yourself.

It is to the conclusion of this courtroom that Browny has not made any "homophobic/ sexual references" and we find him NOT GUILTY.

Get stuffed macca i'm goin back to Dockerland!

It is to the conclusion of this courtroom that Browny has not made any "homophobic/ sexual references" and we find him NOT GUILTY.

Oh no of course not. 'Speaking of hiding why don't you go back to doing exactly what you do best and thats play hide the sausage with your mum '. Of course thats not a sexual reference is it?? You made a nice wisecrack that you were telling RealBuzz that his mum was hiding meat somewhere!! HAHA...how funny.

'All he can do is take a good mark kick a couple of goals and take it up the clacker'. And again....of course...you didnt mention Tarrant taking it up the clacker!!

Gotta love a back tracker. Thought everyone would find his incestuous homophobic jokes hilarious, and when noone loves you claim ignorance!!! Good one!!

Get stuffed macca i'm goin back to Dockerland!

Well if all the other posters on Dockerland are as homophobic and mentally inept as yourself im sure youll fit in a treat down there!!

Give it a rest clown. You've lost. I've Won! you ahve turned into a whinging whining little man. Oh browny said this, blah browny said that. Who cares!

You really are a pest, keep coming back to have the last say. Your not gonna win, i will get the final say. Maybe this is a sign of my immaturity, i really don't care what you think.

By the way the to keep to the original post , yes buzz can be a disgrace but when he's up and firing he's pretty good . As soon as McPharlin is ready it will say on the footy show.

In: McPharlin
Out: Fewster (omitted)

Aggrevating Browny?? HAHA. The guy is a homophobic little twerp who tells people to have sex with their mothers. Yet you think its fine to defend him!!! Oh sorry, hes a freo supporter....its fine to be a disgusting little twerp if you barrack for the same side as sabre.

Jeez Macca lighten up its hilarious but at the same time extremely sad how wound up you have gotten over a little comment mad to buzz which u think contains sexual references.

You really dwell on these things buzz is over it said brown needs to be hidden so i told him where to go.

Then you come along and get all emotional.

Macca everytime you attempt to launch a personal attack on me its hilarious cos i know i've gotten u wound up.
Just remember Macca if you hadn't called me a toss none of this wouldve happened.

Your so mature calling me a twerp and disgusting. But don't worry Macca I will help people understand that there is a legitimate reason for your strange behavioural patterns of late.

SIMPLY PUT: "you are mad because your husband has your handbag"

Jeez Macca lighten up its hilarious but at the same time extremely sad how wound up you have gotten over a little comment mad to buzz which u think contains sexual references.

You really dwell on these things buzz is over it said brown needs to be hidden so i told him where to go.

Then you come along and get all emotional.

Macca everytime you attempt to launch a personal attack on me its hilarious cos i know i've gotten u wound up.
Just remember Macca if you hadn't called me a toss none of this wouldve happened.

Your so mature calling me a twerp and disgusting. But don't worry Macca I will help people understand that there is a legitimate reason for your strange behavioural patterns of late.

SIMPLY PUT: "you are mad because your husband has your handbag"

:) Oh Browny, you're so witty, so funny. You make me wish i was a Dockers supporter so i could be as cool as you. Maybe if you were to remove that inflatable anchor from wherever it is you shoved it today, you might be able to think a tad more rationally. Anyway, shouldn't you be heading back to dockerland to play games involving sausages with all your other fellow 'arseclowns'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back