Fewster your a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe if you were to remove that inflatable anchor from wherever it is you shoved it today, you might be able to think a tad more rationally. Anyway, shouldn't you be heading back to dockerland to play games involving sausages with all your other fellow 'arseclowns'?

Mead i went to remove my inflatable anchor but your inflatable wife sed she needs it for a a couple more weeks.

I love your originality: Find your own material thief!!

I think you need to calm down take a few deep breaths and relax, all this anger and aggression can't be good for the old heart.

The only arseclowns at dockerland consist of mug opposition supporters that post there.

Fewster will end this post on Saturday anyway because he'll be play a beauty!

I really hope he does.

Originally posted by Jars458

Browny ruined it Sabre.

Yes browny make have contributed in the end it was eagle supporters here trying to stir docker supporters up.
Had they not joined in hte conversation it would have sailed along nicely

Browny ruined it Sabre.

Jarrs you seem like the type of person that would like me to say no i didn't you did so then we could argue something like this i'm sure you get into alot of these

You did
no You did
No you did

I don't have time for you Jarrs just quit trying to stir buddy its useless i don't get angry over posts.

I really don't kno why every1else is carrying on this way a comment was made towards buzz concerning no-one else and you all jump on his bandwagon and the post comes to this.

Sabre are you happy that fewster has been ommited this week?

I'm not sure for who but we'll see weather or not it is the right decision come this saturday.

Originally posted by Browny 3:16
Sabre are you happy that fewster has been ommited this week?

I'm not sure for who but we'll see weather or not it is the right decision come this saturday.

Couldnt be happier
Yes were robbed of a ruck option but this now means that Polak gets a go or Browne.
2 highly skiled players that are the future of our club

Was listening to sum of the west perth game last nite buzz went off with an injury not sure how severe how ever it may keep the sumtimes great but not often enough man out the team even longer.

Giving these youngsters more games isn't going to make us breach the cap again is it with extra match payments?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back