(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silvagnis

TheBrownDog
Suspended
AFL Club
Carlton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apparently the magpies are showing interest in a couple of mature age players. Mitch Cleary thinks Buckley is hijacking list management to save his own career. I couldn't find a picture of Mitch, so instead here's a picture of his brain:

theyellowsash

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond

BartBart

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
So a Collingwood administrator and Nick Riewoldt retire & the AFL do a live coverage of the press conference.

Scott Thompson (300+ gamer), Matt Priddis (Brownlow Medalist), Sam Mitchell (300+ games, Brownlow Medallist)... no live coverage.

Too cynical to suggest it is because the AFL is only interested in covering Victorian clubs?

LordLucifer

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Satan

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
The contest provided some superb one-on-one contests starting in ruck. The Demons found a gem in James Harmes to quell the brilliance of Rory Sloane, while Nathan Jones and Ross Gibbs seemed to nullify each other. Riley Knight did very well to restrict Clayton Oliver early, but the young Melbourne gun

Canberra times and probably most of fairfax too.

Ross Gibbs , Bryces’s secret twin ?

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok, this isn't footy, but I don't think there's a general media thread for this.
Who the FAR'K is this guy who popped onto the Ch 9 Melbourne news the other night while Brett McLeod presenting it? :D I assume he's from an interstate or regional Ch 9 studio, and someone pressed the wrong button

Top Bottom