FFS Milera done for season

Remove this Banner Ad

The best we can hope for is that he recovers well and starts the end of year preseason training without any hiccups. I'm starting to be a bit nervous when thinking about all of Milera's recent few years of knee injuries. I really hope he he has a long chat with his surgeon and to plan not just for this current recovery period, but also to minimise chances of further knee injuries.
Very, very interesting to see that his brother had the same rare injury 18 months ago: genetics?

And, apparently his wife and he are pregnant! Don't they teach them anything at school these days? ;)
I think there is high probability that Milera has a genetic weakness around his knee, and more so with the fact his brother had a similar injury. Also taking into account you don't see too much of this kind of patella tendon rupture for other AFL players.
Someone mentioned it previously on this thread, I think Wayne needs to consider modifying his game a little to perhaps allow his knee to cope better during match duress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back