FIBA 2022 Basketball World Cup Womens (22nd Sept- 1st Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time Australia played Canada in womens basketball, they beat them 100-61.

Only 1 player from Canada played in the 2018 Commonwealth Games, so its entirely different team. Notice a few of the Canadians play in the WNBA.( 4 to be exact). I only realised Australia has 5 current WNBA players. Go figure!

ill do a multi Mali +26.5 pts, France -3.5 pts, Canada +3.5 pts @ 7.16 Boosted
Nirra Fields shoots a 3 for Canada, with 1.1 seconds left on the shot clock and that lands my multi.

Really dodgy finish there, Canada down by 6 points, and for some reason they left that shot with 1.1 seconds left when they needed a quick 3. Dont tell me women play sport and are clean skins. Michelle Timms mentioned in commentary they were 'playing for the spread'

Trying to figure what would be a reasonable handicap if Australia and USA happened to meet ?

Im having a stab 17.5 line a fair line in favour of USA?

eg Australia +17.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 USA -17.5 pts

US did beat Aussies last year by 24 at the Olympics . But that showing tonight showed me that Australia are a decent side with home fan support.

Final group stage matches in Womens basketball today:

Odds from PointsBet, spreads:

South Korea +5.5 $1.87 v $1.93 Puerto Rico -5.5
Belgium +14.5 $1.84 v $1.96 China -14.5
B & H +60.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 USA -60.5
Canada -32.5 pts $1.87 v $1.93 Mali +32.5 pts $1.93
France -7.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Serbia +7.5 pts
Japan +9.5 pts $1.87 v $1.93 Australia -9.5 pts

Are there any referral codes to joining with them? and specials on joining?
Not according to their promotions page... But what I've done with success in the past is sign up, then enter live chat and play dumb.

E.g.

"Hi, I've just registered an account and I'm in the process of making a deposit. It's asking me for a promo code. What do I enter?"

1664242349676.png

Sometimes they'll provide you with a promo code, which you can apply at the time of making a deposit, which activates that bonus credit when you've made your first deposit.

havent watched much of USA in this tournament but 60.5 is a bgi head start for any team aside from : Mali or South Korea.
The only way I can agree with you is because it's a dead rubber. USA will finish on top regardless.

But by comparing each team's four matches to date, USA are more than 60 pts better than Bosnia.

1664247038711.png

v Belgium.
USA won by 15, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 30.
Accumulative margin = USA by 45

v Puerto Rico.
USA won by 64, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 24.
Accumulative margin = USA by 88

v China.
USA won by 14, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 47.
Accumulative margin = USA by 61

v Korea.
USA won by 76, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 33.
Accumulative margin = USA by 109.

Using accumulative margins, USA have beaten the same opponent by more than 60.5 in 3/4 fixtures. USA combined are 75.75 pts better than Bosnia.

But books are perhaps factoring in this being a dead rubber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way I can agree with you is because it's a dead rubber. USA will finish on top regardless.

But by comparing each team's four matches to date, USA are more than 60 pts better than Bosnia.

View attachment 1519358

v Belgium.
USA won by 15, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 30.
Accumulative margin = USA by 45

v Puerto Rico.
USA won by 64, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 24.
Accumulative margin = USA by 88

v China.
USA won by 14, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 47.
Accumulative margin = USA by 61

v Korea.
USA won by 76, Bosnia and Herzegovina lose by 33.
Accumulative margin = USA by 109.

Using accumulative margins, USA have beaten the same opponent by more than 60.5 in 3/4 fixtures. USA combined are 75.75 pts better than Bosnia.

But books are perhaps factoring in this being a dead rubber.
If USA want to win by over 61+ points or more, no doubt they would ease it. Just feel like they want to get through this game a bit unscathed with big quarter final matches in the next round. Just to avoid injury and give some of the subs a bit of game time will be their motto here for me.

But its a good point you mention, if B & H lost by 33 to Korea, and USA beat Korea by 76... by all logic thats a 109 point differential between USA and B & H.

Now I am feeling a bit less confident about that +60.5 handicap.

If USA want to win by over 61+ points or more, no doubt they would ease it. Just feel like they want to get through this game a bit unscathed with big quarter final matches in the next round. Just to avoid injury and give some of the subs a bit of game time will be their motto here for me.

But its a good point you mention, if B & H lost by 33 to Korea, and USA beat Korea by 76... by all logic thats a 109 point differential between USA and B & H.

Now I am feeling a bit less confident about that +60.5 handicap.
Look, we're on the same page... We both agree USA can easily cover that line if they want to... We both question their motivation. So it's really hard to set a line. The point you raise is extremely valid.

Good luck!

Unibet offering prop bets if anyone is keen on that for players doing the: Points and Rebounds.

Serbia v France prop bets

Anderson Under 15.5 pts $1.85 v $1.85 Anderson Over 15.5 pts
Krajisnik Under 10.5 pts $1.85 v $1.85 Krajisnik Over 10.5 pts
Rupert Under 8.5 pts $2.05 v $1.70 Rupert Over 8.5 pts
Gabby Williams Under 14.5 pts $2.05 v $1.70 Gabby Williams Over 14.5 pts

Krajisnik might be a bet to stay away from, from memory she was limping in yesterdays game.

Australia v Japan Points Line (Courtesy of Unibet):

Ezi Magbegor Under 12.5 pts $1.90 v $1.80 Ezi Magbebor Over 12.5 pts
Saori Miyazaki under 8.5 pts $1.85 v $1.85 Saori Miyazaki Over 8.5 pts
Maki Takadi Under 10.5 pts $1.85 v $1.85 Maki Takadi Over 10.5 pts
Marianna Tolo Under 10.5 pts $1.70 v $2.05 Marianna Tolo Over 10.5 pts

Rebounds Lines:

Akaho Under 5.5 rebounds $2.05 v $1.70 Akaho Over 5.5 Rebounds
Cayla George Under 6.5 Rebounds $1.80 v $1.90 Cayla George Over 6.5 Rebounds

Do we go the unders or overs on those ?

Think with all to play for today

Japan v Australia Under 141.5 pts
Serbia v France Under 132.5 pts

Multi: 3.55

Japan and Serbia look the weak links and all games with plenty to play for this evening.
Nice back-to-back wins on consecutive nights . Late many came for overs in Japan v Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back