Fifa 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone find themselves hitting the woodwork a ridiculous amount of times?

I hit the posts and bar four times in a friendly and then three more times the following match against a mate. Is this normal?????
Just hit it 3 times in a game. one was with ribbery on his right from basically straight in front lol. ohh well

The CPU hits the bar 4/5 times when taking a FK near the box for me. Always slams in to the bar and comes right back out.

With the bug in MM, where the players you signed leave in the next window, is that definitely for everyone? If it is I won't be signing any players...

And do you have to pay for Live season 2.0?
Think its $8.45 or something, for one league.

I tried live season. Went Arsenal. First game Everton was the 6-1 win. I won 6-0 on Legendary :)

One gripe I have is with MM, you should be able to choose if teams can sell/sign before the start of the year because at the moment, liverpool have siged aquilani and he hasn't played yet he will be sold to someone else.

in MM i loaned out Fran Merida for Arsenal to Man City....then 2 weeks later they sold him to Everton for 3 million pounds.

That's my ****ing player!!

Ridiculous bug. My hate for EA sports is coming back thick and fast.

in MM i loaned out Fran Merida for Arsenal to Man City....then 2 weeks later they sold him to Everton for 3 million pounds.

That's my ****ing player!!

Ridiculous bug. My hate for EA sports is coming back thick and fast.

I know it sucks, but I just LOL'd at that :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are no free leagues this year.

I hope they release a patch for Manager Mode, it is so very broken which is pretty bloody disappointing considering how good the game play is.

The form is completely ****ed up and my keeper is leading the league in assists...

Haven't had a great deal of problems in MM (Crystal Palace, first season), but it ****ing rains every week which is starting to s**t me.

Tried to buy a few younger blokes from Icelandic leagues etc and have had no success, despite showing % likelihood in joining sit at 85% before the decision. How does that work?

Great game, but frustrating as **** with a s**t side in Div 1 on World Class.

finally figured out why my team was getting tired so quickly.
was because i hadnt invested in a fitness coach..lol..

i thought it was interesting in the transfer period i made a bid for alex pato from milan.. got rejected..then a newspaper article came out saying i need to move a player or two to get some funds..so i did,
managed to get pato for 24 mill (2 mill over his value) but a wage of like 240,000 a week.

was so pissed off the season before though...2 up over sporting lisbon in the ecc, simmed the next game (figured i would win) lost 3-1

i havent noticed any bugs.. really.

Haven't had a great deal of problems in MM (Crystal Palace, first season), but it ****ing rains every week which is starting to s**t me.

Tried to buy a few younger blokes from Icelandic leagues etc and have had no success, despite showing % likelihood in joining sit at 85% before the decision. How does that work?

Great game, but frustrating as **** with a s**t side in Div 1 on World Class.
It's pretty hard playing with s**t teams ey. You have to work the ball to within 20mtrs of the goal to stand any chance of scoring and that's providing you actually hit the target...

Has anyone been able to get the Bernabeu installed?? Mine just won't work, it says it's installed, but it isnt anywhere to be seen. Bloody bullshit.

I don't think it is listed in alphabetical order either so it might be there but you aren't looking in the right place/order.

I started a new MM with Cardiff City and it is a lot more enjoyable, less pressure on to get results and it has been fun so far. I am unbeaten with 2 wins and 5 draws.. goals are hard to come by.

How long will the EA server be ****ed for too? I just started to make my online debut with my Virtual Pro, was just about to kick off and it dropped out and I had to sign in AGAIN. Very annoying.

Ok WTF just happened?! I

I am having a season with Bayern Munich. I've played about... 9 games mayb. Sitting 5th on the ladder, about 2 points behind 1st. I just win my first cup game easily, 3-0 with basically a reserves team and I get a letter saying: with accordance with area 92.9 bla bla bla with are terminating your employment with the club... ummm ok?? lol

I have tried two MMs with Man Utd and have been sacked both times pretty early in the season. I'll admit I was going great guns but wasn't battling relegation either... but it seems unless you win every match 5-0 you will get the boot.

I got sacked in my first season with Everton sitting at about 6th. Had just beaten 2nd placed tottenham and was having a good carling cup run ( about to play the quarter final i think), and I was given the boot.

Still, despite some MM faults, it is a much better experience than last year. I dont mind the form, as it seems to just be a way of implementing a players menatal state into the game, which seems cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back