Fifa 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble scoring? In my last four games I've scored 3 goals, two from penalties and one that was basically a tap in. In my last game I had 18 shots at goal with no score. Of those 18, 4 hit the post...

Also, I had some really dodgy ref decisions earlier today. There were occasions where opposition players would run into my own and I got penalised. In some cases I got a red card. o_O

I have tried two MMs with Man Utd and have been sacked both times pretty early in the season. I'll admit I was going great guns but wasn't battling relegation either... but it seems unless you win every match 5-0 you will get the boot.

I got sacked in my first season with Everton sitting at about 6th. Had just beaten 2nd placed tottenham and was having a good carling cup run ( about to play the quarter final i think), and I was given the boot.

Still, despite some MM faults, it is a much better experience than last year. I dont mind the form, as it seems to just be a way of implementing a players menatal state into the game, which seems cool
I'm starting to think that your manager star rating has to be pretty high to maintain a high ranking position.

I'm about to start a MM with Real, I'll let you know how I go.

Has anyone been able to get the Bernabeu installed?? Mine just won't work, it says it's installed, but it isnt anywhere to be seen. Bloody bullshit.
I'm guessing there is some sort of glitch or issue here.

I've downloaded and installed it around about 15 times and it is nowhere to be seen in the stadiums list (Unless I am looking in the wrong spot).

What's stranger is that when I download it from the FIFA 10 Store I get a message saying that the item is "Out of date" so that makes it even weirder.

Haven't had a great deal of problems in MM (Crystal Palace, first season), but it ****ing rains every week which is starting to s**t me.

Tried to buy a few younger blokes from Icelandic leagues etc and have had no success, despite showing % likelihood in joining sit at 85% before the decision. How does that work?

Great game, but frustrating as **** with a s**t side in Div 1 on World Class.

Tell me about it! I'm playing with Nottingham Forest, and in struggle town. They are so sh*t. Started the season on fire, was 3-4-0 and have lost 5 of my last 7. Ouch. And I hate the rain too!!!!

Is there a club game going tonight still? Gouldy I got your messages but was watching Goal 2 instead funnily enough.

Hopefully the EA server is working better than the Bigfooty server because I am free to play some games tonight.

i'm pretty happy with it so far.. i've found the computer to be a much more challenging and unpredictable opponent than in previous FIFA's.

Even games where i win i come out of it feeling that i've actually been pushed rather than scored the routine goal or 2...

in fact im gonna play now ;)

MM seem spretty good so far though, and just started my virtual pro.

Beat Man U (on MM) at OT 2-1, so thought it seemed a little easy but hen the following week lost to Chelsea 2-0 at Stanford Bridge and got completely out played. Pretty happy with it.

Plus, with 09 on the ps2 the table was unrealistic. Very rarely were 3 of the big 4 in the top 4 and I think Liverpool were relegated. Nice to see it much more accurate this year.

I play online on PS3 im always keen for online rather than manager mode .
I get bored playing the computer.

Does anyone know if you leave within the first 10 mins because of lag, do you get a loss?
09 had it that you could leave within the first 15 minutes of the match and the match wouldn't count.

For those playing online. Take a look at the top right corner of the team choosing screen and you will see a little Latency Bar with Green (Should have no lag), Yellow (Little-Noticeable lag) or Red (GET OUT!) bars which is a good indication of if you'll get lag or not.

09 had it that you could leave within the first 15 minutes of the match and the match wouldn't count.

For those playing online. Take a look at the top right corner of the team choosing screen and you will see a little Latency Bar with Green (Should have no lag), Yellow (Little-Noticeable lag) or Red (GET OUT!) bars which is a good indication of if you'll get lag or not.
Was looking for that and didn't notice it lol.

Also, does everyone have to update squads before each online match? Seems kinda pointless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was looking for that and didn't notice it lol.

Also, does everyone have to update squads before each online match? Seems kinda pointless.
Pretty much, yeah. It just helps to keep the teams exactly even, otherwise there is potential for people to fudge the ratings, lineups, etc. This way nobody can cheat and you have to all play with the same teams.

me and KrazyKripple just played a game. Connection was 99% perfect.

That didnt save KK from the Berba express though :D

Has EASportsworld.com stopped recording the games completed? its still recording the win/loss ranks but its no longer showing the opponent or the goals scored/conceded eventhough the matches are complete? It reckons my last game was on the 3rd of October....lol

me and KrazyKripple just played a game. Connection was 99% perfect.

That didnt save KK from the Berba express though :D

Too good with his footwork. Wish he could replicate that in the real games though.

Connection was great. No lag, no disconnections :thumbsu:

yeah. If yu play online against Aussies its fine. Anywhere else is laggy as.

One thing i noticed about be a pro. My player was hacked in the box. Wins a penalty but is injured and has to be subbed.

The computer says " Your player is unable to continue, the rest of the game will be simmed."

I was like cool ok. The game was at 75 mins. it sims the game and i have now lost 1-0.

Now, its possible that the pc missed the penalty and they opposition scored, but i have a feeling its completely ignored the fact i had a penalty and just simmed it from there.

Anyone playing in the Pro Club Championship?

Started a team up with a few mates and we're going along nicely, had a few very good wins. If you face FC Melbourne, that would be us. So keep an eye out :p

I'm just after some ratings on some players.

Higuain? Santon? Antonio Valencia? Darren Fletcher? and Tim Cahill?

Thanks.

Anyone playing in the Pro Club Championship?

Started a team up with a few mates and we're going along nicely, had a few very good wins. If you face FC Melbourne, that would be us. So keep an eye out :p
Hey, we have a BigFooty club going. But we couldn't/cant find games! What time of day do you play to find games?? Any help would be great please.

Be a Pro is still absoloute Poo. I lost 7-1 yesterday as a CAM. Nothing I could do, the other team just destroyed us. The positiong system is a load of s**t.
I'm playing as a supposed CAM too but they throw me up forward. I hardly even see the ball and when I do I get it and the defender is already all over me.

The only way I've scored goals this year have been from defensive stuff ups. Yet to even get near a corner, threw ball or even just a simple tap in. It's only ever really been 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back