Fifa 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously my xbox must be ****ed. It scratched up Prototype mad levels before, and i think it scratched fifa, not as bad but ever since i quit a game this morning (did the holding of the big X and turn off console after the game finished) it says some s**t error bout unreadable, it has been fine and now it doesnt work at all what the ****. My Xbox is like 4 months old, fifa is 6 days old so ****ing annoyed doubt they will give me a new one at EB.

Seriously my xbox must be ****ed. It scratched up Prototype mad levels before, and i think it scratched fifa, not as bad but ever since i quit a game this morning (did the holding of the big X and turn off console after the game finished) it says some s**t error bout unreadable, it has been fine and now it doesnt work at all what the ****. My Xbox is like 4 months old, fifa is 6 days old so ****ing annoyed doubt they will give me a new one at EB.
Unlucky. Should've got a PS3 my friend

^^^^^^
I reckon the XBOX warranty should get you the game.

My mate accidently kicked his Xbox over the night he got Fifa 10 and it is now broken. I doubt that he'll be getting a new game as it's human error rather then it being the machine's fault...

^^^^^^
I reckon the XBOX warranty should get you the game.

My mate accidently kicked his Xbox over the night he got Fifa 10 and it is now broken. I doubt that he'll be getting a new game as it's human error rather then it being the machine's fault...
Xbox only replace certain games. It's up to the place where u bought it from whether they replace it or not.

Got sacked AGAIN by Everton, bloody Kenrights going to hear it now!! Was sitting at 4th on the table, was into the CC final, but lost three in a row (i put it on legendary for a challenge) and that was the end of me.

Trying a new plan of attack. Have started with newcastle in an attempt to get my reputation up by getting them promoted. THEN I will look to some better clubs. I think thats how the game wants you to do it.

Good idea mate as I am not in any real danger of getting sacked from Cardiff at this stage. Just lost my first game of the season (played about 10) but I am sitting 5th or 6th or something. It is much more enjoyable knowing that a loss won't mean you end up at the British version of Centrelink the next morning.

It also means I can have my virtual pro playing as he was nowhere near good enough for Man United but he (or I :p) fits in well at Coke level.

Got sacked AGAIN by Everton, bloody Kenrights going to hear it now!! Was sitting at 4th on the table, was into the CC final, but lost three in a row (i put it on legendary for a challenge) and that was the end of me.

Trying a new plan of attack. Have started with newcastle in an attempt to get my reputation up by getting them promoted. THEN I will look to some better clubs. I think thats how the game wants you to do it.

Yep, thats the way to do it. Hopefully you will get a gd offer after you promote poocastle.

I accidentally deleted my original profile. Now I can't edit my Pro.

Is there any way I can get him back (still using him in Be a Pro mode)? Really don't want to lose him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsdown:

Really wanted to change his position. Have/had him as an attacking mid. But in the lower leagues, they played him in the CM spot, which I liked. Now at a Coke team, he plays as an AM, which is really boring...you get no supply.

Might have to start again :(

Bah this vid does it no justice!

I had lost 2 games in a row and at the start of the match the commentators mentioned that my job was in trouble. I scored an early goal and although Chelsea dominated posession for the rest of the match they never looked like scoring.

Then just as the 90th minute ticks over I make a horrible mistake which Drogba capitalises on and I am certain I will be sacked for the 1-1 draw. From the kick off I quickly get into a dangeous position before being fouled. In the 10 or so attempts at free kicks (outside of practice mode) I have never gotten a shot on target. I decide to change my FK taker from Bentley to Modric and Boo-YEAH. 2-1 winner in injury time.

Went on to win my next 2 games and look safe for now.

Bah this vid does it no justice!

I had lost 2 games in a row and at the start of the match the commentators mentioned that my job was in trouble. I scored an early goal and although Chelsea dominated posession for the rest of the match they never looked like scoring.

Then just as the 90th minute ticks over I make a horrible mistake which Drogba capitalises on and I am certain I will be sacked for the 1-1 draw. From the kick off I quickly get into a dangeous position before being fouled. In the 10 or so attempts at free kicks (outside of practice mode) I have never gotten a shot on target. I decide to change my FK taker from Bentley to Modric and Boo-YEAH. 2-1 winner in injury time.

Went on to win my next 2 games and look safe for now.

Nice, was the game at Stamford Bridge? If so I love the celebration! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back