Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone that preorded off JB online received theres yet?

Im not home but i havnt got an email yet.

Can anyone shed light on the process as i havnt done this before. Id be fuming if i dont get it today considering big w are 10 bucks cheaper.
If you dont get it today, i assume you wont get it tomorrow either given its considered a public holiday in melbourne

Anyone that preorded off JB online received theres yet?

Im not home but i havnt got an email yet.

Can anyone shed light on the process as i havnt done this before. Id be fuming if i dont get it today considering big w are 10 bucks cheaper.
do these online orders come with tracking information?

If you dont get it today, i assume you wont get it tomorrow either given its considered a public holiday in melbourne
It was in my letter box when i got home.
do these online orders come with tracking information?
Nah there was no tracking. I didnt even get a confirmation email.

Love just walking in with 91k coins in the catalogue and absolutely clearing it out.

I played the demo, it was alright.
Will probably take some getting used to, as i haven't played PES since the PS2 days.
In terms of online mp, atmosphere and authenticity FIFA is still where it's at.
The tactics side of PES is amazing. Just shape and structure from players but yeah the rest is where FIFA excels particularly commentary.

What is with gaming and 25 minutes unskippable cutscenes these days? I don't care how much money you paid these actors to film the journey, I'm not interested in watching it.

Didn't buy fifa points once last year as I'm against giving EA any more money they deserve but somehow my brother convinced me to buy some to open a few packs since he did it. Didn't pull any player last year worth over 20k and in the space of 2 packs I pulled Douglas Costa and Sturridge. Traded my way to about 20k also on the web app so currently have over 100k in the bank!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weather seems to be taking a turn for the worse so not sure ill be able to play much

Able to play 3 games of pro clubs drop in matches. The game speed on that is too far too quick imo
I like having rewards for each manager task in FUT
Soundtrack is probably the worst its been

Obviously I wanna go Arsenal, but not sure if I wanna go to my favourite team right away.
Would be cool to play for a lower club, do well and then go on to make a big money move.
This is for Alex Hunter.
Its only for one season. You pick Arsenal and go out on loan in the 2nd division and comeback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back