Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think are the most popular and sought after players in FUT this year?
Musa
Rashford
Kante
Martial
Vardy
Renato Sanches
Butland
Walker
Firmino
Smalling
Bailly

There is more just depends on what you want.

Musa
Rashford
Kante
Martial
Vardy
Renato Sanches
Butland
Walker
Firmino
Smalling
Bailly

There is more just depends on what you want.

I'm trying to buy premier league players for cheap and sell them for a profit.
Been having a bit of success so far.

Skill moves are the cream on the cake. Work on shielding and L2+R2 dribbling.

I was skill move heavy the last few years. Now i use the in only a few certain situations.

thanks ! L2 R2 dribbling is already helping..

picked up Vardy and Eriksen over the last few days who have been doing great work for me ! just got promoted to Div7..

thanks ! L2 R2 dribbling is already helping..

picked up Vardy and Eriksen over the last few days who have been doing great work for me ! just got promoted to Div7..
I picked up IF vardy a cpl weeks ago because i knew i wouldnt lose coins but his work rates killed me.

He would prob be ok in a two striker formation tho.

Ive gone to ibra now and his a beast.

we actually commented that there is hardly any 0-0 games ha ha.

what is your team name??

CraZdotcom Larry_Johnson

Team is Love Sponge, home ground is Come Dumpster. We generally float between divisions 3-5 and one of the few teams with no dumb afros, no immature black names and don't lob through ball spam :D

Due to different work hours between our team members I don't play with them much during the week but always do on the weekend.

Congrats guys, awesome achievement. How do you guys go for finding games? No issues getting matches as the match making bracket there is only divisions 1 and 2?

We've been on the borderline of making division 2 a few times. It wasn't that long ago that we only had to get a single point from the final game for promotion and the servers crashed while we were 2-0. Logged back in to find the game registered as a loss and we had to start again. We were in a rich vein of form around that period too where as the past couple weeks we've but struggling a bit and hovering around divisions 4-5. Our weakness is finishing. We often dominate possession in our forward half but typically waste the last pass into the box, over use it or just burn the shot. Every other time opposition keepers pull off super human saves while ours falls over himself for their one and only shot on goal :straining:

Congrats guys, awesome achievement. How do you guys go for finding games? No issues getting matches as the match making bracket there is only divisions 1 and 2?

We've been on the borderline of making division 2 a few times. It wasn't that long ago that we only had to get a single point from the final game for promotion and the servers crashed while we were 2-0. Logged back in to find the game registered as a loss and we had to start again. We were in a rich vein of form around that period too where as the past couple weeks we've but struggling a bit and hovering around divisions 4-5. Our weakness is finishing. We often dominate possession in our forward half but typically waste the last pass into the box, over use it or just burn the shot. Every other time opposition keepers pull off super human saves while ours falls over himself for their one and only shot on goal :straining:

we started off really well and climbed the divisions quite quickly and just like yourselves hovered around division 3 to 5 for quite some time, then went on a horrendous run that saw us all the way back to division 8, but the last 3-4 weeks we have found a new gear and got past the hurdle of div 3 into div 2 and to cap it off went undefeated to win the div 2 title.

open to transfers dwwaino. i say the pink panters love sponge could be a nice little merger!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we started off really well and climbed the divisions quite quickly and just like yourselves hovered around division 3 to 5 for quite some time, then went on a horrendous run that saw us all the way back to division 8, but the last 3-4 weeks we have found a new gear and got past the hurdle of div 3 into div 2 and to cap it off went undefeated to win the div 2 title.

open to transfers dwwaino. i say the pink panters love sponge could be a nice little merger!

Good to know others have slumps like we do too then :D as for the transfer idea any other circumstance you would be on to something but unfortunately we're a little family thing all related through marriage or whatever so we're stuck with each other lol. Unfortunately that also means we can't bench anyone when they're playing like s**t either :p

Div 1 point requirement is almost a win every game isn't it? That would be nuts.

What I like about the higher divisions though is there are less afros and hardly anyone wasting the full 30 seconds at half time. What do people even do then besides switch a few exhausted AI players around? Not even enough time to have a piss or get a drink. They clearly aren't discussing game plan because all they do is lobbed through ball spam.

Has anyone actually won the Division 1 title? Me and 2 mates did it back in Fifa 15 (Past glories haha)
I'm in div 2 with guaranteed promotion to Div 1 and auto qual to fut champs. Last years and previous years was worth it because of the 15k and the kit. They got rid of the kit because div 1 winners never get games due to people backing out on them.

EDIT: I think that was pro clubs you're talking about?

Last edited:
Div 1 point requirement is almost a win every game isn't it? That would be nuts.

What I like about the higher divisions though is there are less afros and hardly anyone wasting the full 30 seconds at half time. What do people even do then besides switch a few exhausted AI players around? Not even enough time to have a piss or get a drink. They clearly aren't discussing game plan because all they do is lobbed through ball spam.
12019938_1633440943588660_5870105465851209055_n.jpg

Was 23 points back in 15. Might be 24 now? Michaels ?

I'm in div 2 with guaranteed promotion to Div 1 and auto qual to fut champs. Last years and previous years was worth it because of the 15k and the kit. They got rid of the kit because div 1 winners never get games due to people backing out on them.
Was talking about Pro clubs but yeah in FUT I think I could only muster a "hold" in Div 1 back when I was good (Fifa 14/15? haha). I'm up to Div 5 atm, only 1 real loss in seasons with the other being a D/C :mad:

We've been on the borderline of making division 2 a few times. It wasn't that long ago that we only had to get a single point from the final game
12019938_1633440943588660_5870105465851209055_n.jpg

Was 23 points back in 15. Might be 24 now? Michaels ?

yeah I think it's 24 now.

we haven't played a game in div 1 yet, will be on tomorrow night so will check it out and confirm

EDIT: I think that was pro clubs you're talking about?
But now they have the kit for the FUT champs, I would be backing out too if I saw the top 100 kit or whatever it is haha

Team of the year ? Aka el Classico XI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stupid imo. Still not going to stop people wasting heaps of cash on packs. Luckily I saved up my 6 draft tokens and spamming the draft for the packs.

lol i played one game of FUT and lost 1-0 to man utd kits and he was holding it by the corner flag in the final minutes like he thinks he's a tactical mastermind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back