Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

How often are promo packs released for UT ? Got some left over money on my psn account and thinking of buying some fifa points for packs.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

How often are promo packs released for UT ? Got some left over money on my psn account and thinking of buying some fifa points for packs.

Don't. Wait for TOTS and spend it on the draft.

Do you get decent rewards if you don't win all the games ? Never given it a go.
As long as you make it to the semi you'll get good prizes. If not just play single player draft against the ai.

Maybe it's just me but i think it is stupid in UT that you can turn strikers into CM's and CDM's and vice versa but you can't turn LB's and RB's into LM's and RM's. It's baffling how guys like Sterling can be used as a centre mid with 10 chemistry rating but someone like Florenzi or Alex Sandro can't play on the wings without losing 3 points on their chemistry rating even though it's their secondary positions.

Really enjoying using Wet Spam online at the moment.

4 and half star team so you don't meet Madrid every 2 seconds

Anyone else having issues with the EA servers the last couple of days ?

These kind of results are a kick in the nuts.

3a92608b6132056fc36ee3a6d9514b9d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These kind of results are a kick in the nuts.

3a92608b6132056fc36ee3a6d9514b9d.jpg
He was more clinical and put away his chances. You just need to be on the mark with shots. Heck with that amount of shots you could've been winning 7-0.

He was more clinical and put away his chances. You just need to be on the mark with shots. Heck with that amount of shots you could've been winning 7-0.
Hit the post 6 times and everything else the keeper stopped. I was just unlucky.

these complaints are useless without the shot chart. u may of taken 12 long shots. although it does look like u dominated... but thats football.

Nah most of my shots were inside the box , keeper was in god mode and when i got it past him i kept hitting the post lol. It's not really a complaint because i know that's football, just frustration when it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back