Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

New trailer for FIFA 18 out tonight isn't it? Praying so hard that they have at least put some effort into fixing manager mode's bugs!

New trailer for FIFA 18 out tonight isn't it? Praying so hard that they have at least put some effort into fixing manager mode's bugs!
You'd hope so. Shame it isn't a money maker otherwise it'd be worked on instantly.

Yeah it is overnight I think.

Not a chance, but I've come to grow use to its bugs and now exploit them to my benefit. Currently in Feb of 2021.

I practically only play manager mode
Me too.

Is the trailer out?

Think it was just a reveal trailer to show Ronaldo as the cover star.

Probs get a bigger one at E3 - next week I think?

Going to be sinking a lot of time into career mode this year with Forest Green being promoted into the Football League for the first time. Will try and take them all the way to the PL.

Fingers crossed a more fleshed out Journey mode is included - will be nice to choose the Toon as my club :p

Pre orders are up on PS Store.

They've got an Icon package which gets you a FUT Icon Brazilian Ronaldo for five matches so it looks like the rumours of Sony taking the exclusivity of Legends for FUT are accurate.

The pre-orders also get you a three day early access too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The digital version of the Icon Edition has a 10% discount if you buy it through the title screen of FIFA 17, bringing it down to $116.95. In retrospect I think they did for FIFA 17 too.

Alright captain nonsense.
Look mate, I respect you so highly that I intently listen to every word you say and read every word you type. I have a photographic memory when it comes to you.

* you, you dirty mother ******* game!!!
Finally get to div 3 and need to win to stay in the division. Up 4-1 v Real Madrid and game ends early. So i celebrate, then it says EA online server error and doesn't award me the victory.

Nek minute, i lose 2-0 and get relegated.

Gamer rage at its best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back