Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I seriously see Rooney 86, Smalling 85 and Schweinsteiger 84?
If so, that is absolutely ******ed and I will 100% edit that s**t if true.
Rooney is 82 max, Smalling probably 80-82 and Schweiny is prob 82 max.

All about spot on.

Did I seriously see Rooney 86, Smalling 85 and Schweinsteiger 84?
If so, that is absolutely ******ed and I will 100% edit that s**t if true.
Rooney is 82 max, Smalling probably 80-82 and Schweiny is prob 82 max.
Where did you see the ratings?

It's crap too, United were still five stars at the beginning of last season I believe.

People need to realise that these players will drop as they are older players. Really is a silly thing to get worked up about, pretty sure Rooney started at 88 last year so he has dropped off.

fifa-17-manchester-united-1.jpg

It's not even confirmed, this is apparently only BETA ratings which can and some will change on release.

The remix is questionable, all the fun of listening to Song 2 on a heavily scratched CD

yeah nothing at all is telling me to buy this on release day.

This would have to be the most disappointing FIFA in terms of pre launch i've ever seen.
Also, what happened last year with patches with in 2 weeks of release I will def be waiting a month or so until I buy this version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not possible. The templates are already set up. You just change colours around. Unless they implement a upload image via web app......
ah good thank * for that was expecting cartman's with a dick out

Had a feeling our ratings would rocket a bit, not complaining but if they're legit ratings then that's pretty outrageous.

Rooney 82
Bastian 81
Miki 85
Smalling 82
DDG 89
Ibra 88

That's more like what you'd expect.

The remix is questionable, all the fun of listening to Song 2 on a heavily scratched CD

The celebration near the ending gave me the chills.
Had a feeling our ratings would rocket a bit, not complaining but if they're legit ratings then that's pretty outrageous.

Rooney 82
Bastian 81
Miki 85
Smalling 82
DDG 89
Ibra 88

Rooney and Basti are too low.
Rooney would be 84
Basti would be 83
and maybe Ibra would be 90 but EA won't upgrade due to age so he'll be 88.

Probably will buy from the looks of things. Still not as many advancements as I want in the manager part of career mode, but probably still likely to buy. Like the look of the presentation and the player part of career mode.

Hype train for FIFA definitely seems to have died in recent years.

95% of the info coming out of gamescom is about UT, that sums up were FIFA is at these days. $$$$$

I'll still buy it and play the s**t out of it, but will try and stick to seasons over UT.

95% of the info coming out of gamescom is about UT, that sums up were FIFA is at these days. $$$$$

I'll still buy it and play the s**t out of it, but will try and stick to seasons over UT.
Yep. Only played like 5 games of UT this year. (Pulled 1000 games like fifa 13 haha)
All about clubs these days and finally! Some changes (hopefully for the better)

Rooney 82
Bastian 81
Miki 85
Smalling 82
DDG 89
Ibra 88

Rooney and Fabregas are FIFA love child's, they are always going to be rated higher.

I'm trying to get my head around Kane 82 and Vardy 80 both below Sturridge 83.. What the actual ??

Kane 84
Vardy 82
Sturridge 81

Remove this Banner Ad

Back