Multiplat FIFA 18

Remove this Banner Ad

What's so bad about it?
Already difficult to defend unless you're good at manually switching players with the right stick. Just find it too easy to avoid whichever player my opponent is using, particularly with quick short passes outside the box. Its a terrible system having the indicator on.

Already difficult to defend unless you're good at manually switching players with the right stick. Just find it too easy to avoid whichever player my opponent is using, particularly with quick short passes outside the box. Its a terrible system having the indicator on.
It's no different to playing offline, don't see the issue.

Think I'm going to finish Elite 3 which is frustrating. Was talking to Jatz in another thread about it, but the 'equaliser' - can't think of any other explanation - built into the AI is frustrating. Will win games comfortably or at least score comfortably against Legendary for 3-4 games and then suddenly get smashed 5-0 after 20 minutes, or concede a very dodgy goal and then be unable to score against them. Annoying when there's points on the line. Nothing to do with fitness for my players either so no idea what causes it.

Think I'm going to finish Elite 3 which is frustrating. Was talking to Jatz in another thread about it, but the 'equaliser' - can't think of any other explanation - built into the AI is frustrating. Will win games comfortably or at least score comfortably against Legendary for 3-4 games and then suddenly get smashed 5-0 after 20 minutes, or concede a very dodgy goal and then be unable to score against them. Annoying when there's points on the line. Nothing to do with fitness for my players either so no idea what causes it.
i hate conceding in the 80-90th minute denying me a clean sheet, feels scripted as not being able to win a tackle at the end. I've only been playing world class though, legendary is relentless.

i hate conceding in the 80-90th minute denying me a clean sheet, feels scripted as not being able to win a tackle at the end. I've only been playing world class though, legendary is relentless.

Yeah I had a legendary game where I was up 1-0 and it was the 80th minute or something and they ridiculously beat my player on the wing, then cross in, my defender is the only one there then their attacker runs in from behind and wins the header somehow and keeper doesn't react and it loops in over him. Ridiculous.

Also have had it where I sub a fully fit player on and they spray their passes, can't run properly, etc. as if they have no fitness left. Really frustrating.

Packed Jerome Boateng in one of my pre-order packs this morning. Fits my Bundesliga squad perfectly but he's worth over 250k so food for thought whether I keep that valuable a defender in my team or invest elsewhere.

Packed Jerome Boateng in one of my pre-order packs this morning. Fits my Bundesliga squad perfectly but he's worth over 250k so food for thought whether I keep that valuable a defender in my team or invest elsewhere.
Nice
I had the flare on the side of the pack light up...... Spanish...... Goalkeeper..... Casillas :(

Nice
I had the flare on the side of the pack light up...... Spanish...... Goalkeeper..... Casillas :(

The boards are painful this game as they pop up for anybody over 83 which means you can get excited for much more disappointments than usual.

The boards are painful this game as they pop up for anybody over 83 which means you can get excited for much more disappointments than usual.
Or you could be like me, miss out on boards, skip the pack and then see Martial smiling back at you like in my pre-order pack today. (this is just a pack brag post)

Any way to check the opponents name in FUT after you've played? or what divvy they were in? remember being able to do it in previous versions or maybe that was just online season.

Also in FUT was sitting pretty 4-1-0 and now just lost my last 2 games 3-1 and 2-1. Both games I've had 25+ shots, 13-15 on target all from good areas, and my opponents have had 6 shots or less. the 3-1 loss the bloke scored from all 3 of his shots on target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or you could be like me, miss out on boards, skip the pack and then see Martial smiling back at you like in my pre-order pack today. (this is just a pack brag post)

Damn, I’m gonna have to one up you here... I did this exact same thing last year and missed my first ever Ronaldo walk out.

Market has crashed significantly. I suggest everyone invest in bpl 83-84 cards as some are going for under 1k.
Cheers for the heads up on this, bought some EPL guys some La Liga players along with saving my pulls from SB rewards and managed to double my loose change I invested after the Scream team SBC was released today!

Lol I tried playing Ultimate against a 59 rated / 40 chem team in squad battles.

Big mistake - I couldn't string 2 passes together!

Lol I tried playing Ultimate against a 59 rated / 40 chem team in squad battles.

Big mistake - I couldn't string 2 passes together!
It's frustrating playing games on a setting and winning regularly then suddenly getting smashed. Especially in squad battles.

Has anyone else ran into the glitch where the catalogue doesn't level up anymore?

I've been stuck on level 14 for about week now and I just want to buy more transfer list spots.

Has anyone else ran into the glitch where the catalogue doesn't level up anymore?

I've been stuck on level 14 for about week now and I just want to buy more transfer list spots.
i've had it for about 2-3 weeks now.
upload_2017-10-28_17-25-22.png
However, with transfer slots you can actually get someone to gift you them.

If you're on PS4 I'd be happily glad to send you all the unlockables.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back