Multiplat FIFA 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this worth getting for $45?
Haven’t played FIFA for a few years but used to enjoy UT.

2K isn’t really doing it for me so was thinking of getting this. Any advice?
Much easier to make coins now to get a team together. Common players are dropping in price and with team of the year around the corner, prices will be even cheaper.

Finished up collecting the last of the Serie A teams this week for the League SBC when it comes out, first time I've had the patience to go through and do one prior to it dropping. Now I just have to hope it comes out soon and that a decent player shows up!

Picked this up for $45 a couple weeks ago. Playing as Stuttgart in the Bundesliga. 24 games into the season, Wolfsburg are dead last, Leipzig are two points clear of relegation, Schalke are five points clear on top, and Bayern Munich are third.

I also beat Monchengladbach 6-1 and followed that up with a 0-5 loss to Augsburg.

I honestly think this is the best FIFA since 2012

Having so much fun with it

I game in some awkward positions as it is..... sometimes lie sideways with my right arm balancing myself to stay up. With the Switch I'm using it in positions I've used my laptop in (including almost upside down on my couch) - doesn't look it but I am 100% comfortable.

Hand held Fifa is a dream come true, I was going to skip 18 (17 was alright but felt I could use a year away from it). The price drop with the Boxing day/end of year sale was too tempting to ignore.

Still finding my groove, right now my pattern is to struggle... sneak a lucky goal before the end of the first half, while managing to get another goal just before the end of the game.

Got the Switch version today.... hand held Fifa is pretty great!!
Have you tried playing ultimate team on it yet? Might be tricky with the limited players who actually try to play it.

Have you tried playing ultimate team on it yet? Might be tricky with the limited players who actually try to play it.
I saw the other day on the fifa subreddit that they put the Pirlo SBC in the game, but seeing as though there are no weekly objectives, you couldn't actually complete it!

I saw the other day on the fifa subreddit that they put the Pirlo SBC in the game, but seeing as though there are no weekly objectives, you couldn't actually complete it!
Yeah I saw that as well. Oh well I guess the switch is great for manager mode when you're on the road or somewhere else.

Lucky for me I don't play FUT that often. I've given it a good go every couple of years and did get the ultimate deluxe edition of 17 to get more weekly bonus packs.... I didn't take full advantage. Regardless of the platform I purchase the game on I've focused more on manager mode, and multiplayer (be it online or vsing friends in person).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty annoying that there isn't a patch yet for the bug that happens in career mode. I'm one of the few that doesn't play FUT and is always playing career mode or with mates.

It seems when you sign players it can sometimes freeze when you go to play the next match, really annoying and needs to be fixed.

A very minor grievance, but it annoys me on Manager Mode when you're scheduled to play on Christmas day. it doesn't happen IRL

A very minor grievance, but it annoys me on Manager Mode when you're scheduled to play on Christmas day. it doesn't happen IRL

It's the games hint to go and spend some time with your family.

That's nice. you obviously switch formation in game?

I bought Ronaldo this morning. freak!

team.PNG

lozano is awesome but i dont know what to do with that RW... plan was bale but not sure. also thinking IF Alessandrini who is a super sub and prime petit at CDM.

That's nice. you obviously switch formation in game?

I bought Ronaldo this morning. freak!

View attachment 448131

lozano is awesome but i dont know what to do with that RW... plan was bale but not sure. also thinking IF Alessandrini who is a super sub and prime petit at CDM.
i purchased Ronaldo yesterday haha! so good! I usually play the meta 4-1-2-1 (2) with Hazard and Ronaldo upfront or 4231 (2). I've considered getting Bale but i've loved Hazard so much i decided to try and fit him in.

i purchased Ronaldo yesterday haha! so good! I usually play the meta 4-1-2-1 (2) with Hazard and Ronaldo upfront or 4231 (2). I've considered getting Bale but i've loved Hazard so much i decided to try and fit him in.
Yeah.. they are usually my goto formations.. play in the 4231 if im playing a wide formation or with wingers.

How important is Viera? Does he play CDM?

Yeah.. they are usually my goto formations.. play in the 4231 if im playing a wide formation or with wingers.

How important is Viera? Does he play CDM?
He's a bigger better version of Kante, i love him. I know he will likely go down due to TOTY around the corner apparently, however i don't plan on selling him unless it's to get his prime version which looks unreal.

I’m loving being able to do squad building challenges with the companion app

Making and breaking players careers on the bus to work

Just picked the game up 2 days ago. Haven't had a fifa for a few years and like it. How do you guys getting into the weekend league? I breezed through div 10 with an ordinary side but the daily knockouts are a different level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back