Multiplat FIFA 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Just picked the game up 2 days ago. Haven't had a fifa for a few years and like it. How do you guys getting into the weekend league? I breezed through div 10 with an ordinary side but the daily knockouts are a different level.
I wouldn't bother playing the weekend league unless you get to div three or higher.

If you get lucky to qualify, those 40 games will be a nightmare

I wouldn't bother playing the weekend league unless you get to div three or higher.

If you get lucky to qualify, those 40 games will be a nightmare
Or you could try and qualify by winning div 1.
Yeah I've never qualified, it's tough.
Yeah it is when everyone tries their hardest.

Not quite true. I sucked at winning the dkt but comfortably won div 1.
Serious? Online?

That seems crazy to me.. I win the DKT comfortably 80% of the times I enter and haven't won div 1 this year and get relegated regularly.

Im gold 1 or 2 when I play the WL as well.

Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon EEEEEEsports
Just picked the game up 2 days ago. Haven't had a fifa for a few years and like it. How do you guys getting into the weekend league? I breezed through div 10 with an ordinary side but the daily knockouts are a different level.
i have a god squad so it makes it easier to qualify for me personally with both div1 and DKT. DKT you have like 16 attempts to make it or somethin so in time you'll be able to make it.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Pretty annoying that there isn't a patch yet for the bug that happens in career mode. I'm one of the few that doesn't play FUT and is always playing career mode or with mates.

It seems when you sign players it can sometimes freeze when you go to play the next match, really annoying and needs to be fixed.
I am onto my fifth season and this does not happen to me.

Oct 28, 2002
centre half forward
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Can i ask you guys how you got such good teams? Did you spend money on packs or just grind? A few days in and i have a semi ok prem team and about $30k coins.
Kompany is my best player who i packed from an SBC.

Can i ask you guys how you got such good teams? Did you spend money on packs or just grind? A few days in and i have a semi ok prem team and about $30k coins.
I think I spent $70 on FIFA points when the game was released and sold everything and then traded my way from around 200k to 3 or 4 mil. Plus match coins, SBC packs, a few fut champs weekends in between.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff, whats the best way to trade?
I basically just invested in 84ifs from the first week and flipped them a few weeks later. Bought for around 20k and sold from 30 to 45k in some instances.

Then 2 weeks ago I bought close to 600 83 rated cards for 1800 coins and sold for 3.6-4 k. And made huge profits obviously.

There are heaps of different ways but I tend to stick to those.

Good stuff, whats the best way to trade?
I'm no master trader, but bronze pack method is great when you are just starting out. Just opening the 400 coin packs and sell the players (check futbin.com for prices) and squad fitness cards that you pick up, it will also give you a whole bunch of contracts, fitness cards, injuries & staff that all come in handy when you are starting out with nothing.

Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon EEEEEEsports
I highly recommend to do some squad battles as it's easy coins, make sure you do all the advanced sbcs (hybrid leagues/nations and league and nation hybrid). i put money into the game at the start of the game as that's when even the crap players are going for a lot. I've done a lot of trading since.

Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon EEEEEEsports
I basically just invested in 84ifs from the first week and flipped them a few weeks later. Bought for around 20k and sold from 30 to 45k in some instances.

Then 2 weeks ago I bought close to 600 83 rated cards for 1800 coins and sold for 3.6-4 k. And made huge profits obviously.

You don't happen to be on one of the trading discords do you?

I've tried doing that but struggle to sell some of mine for profit lol.

Oct 28, 2002
centre half forward
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Cheers for the tips guys. I've done all the advanced SBC's bar the last two where you need loyalty on all 10 players apparently? Guess im just going to have to bite the bullet and play 10 games with them all as the rewards are too good to pass up.
Is bronze pack method still worth it as this stage of the game?

Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon EEEEEEsports
Cheers for the tips guys. I've done all the advanced SBC's bar the last two where you need loyalty on all 10 players apparently? Guess im just going to have to bite the bullet and play 10 games with them all as the rewards are too good to pass up.
Is bronze pack method still worth it as this stage of the game?
use this method for loyalty

I don't know what that is lol so nope. What is it?
They're basically just group chats on this gaming forum called discord https://discordapp.com/

Jun 2, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon EEEEEEsports
Ah k.. im assuming you have to be invited in?
https://discordapp.com/invite/SjQPpX6 that should work if you're interested.

about to take my biggest L this fifa
26235084_10155451591377909_769443455_n.png

i'll challenge myself to make the $ back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back