Multiplat FIFA 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry guys but I have to share this story. I am literally getting stupid pack luck this year
Been playing with a Serie A team to try and get the OTW Verdi in the weekly challenges.
Had 2 wins and then couldn't get a win, the next 3 I was beaten by better players but I was left feeling crap.
Thought buying some packs would help cheer me up, They had a couple of promo packs.
Bought one and bang...... Aguero! A nice 250+K so decided on another....... Bale
Aguero and Bale in back to back packs!
:D definitely cheered me up.

Just another thing about FUT...

This year it has been way easier to pack better players.

Has anyone found the same?

I'm not sure if it's because they've added all the CL cards and extra special cards so the higher rated non-specials are worth less, but I pack 20k coin players much more regularly this year than any previous versions.
See post above haha

See post above haha
Haha! FFS Bale and Aguero? You can set up 5 squads with that money!!

When I did the Moura SBC I packed Fabinho. So a 65k+ CDM and an 86 PL RW/RM, for a <40k SBC, too good to be true. Reckon its definitely easier this year, and I've played since fut inception.

When I was playing with my 80ish rated value squad I was playing against similarly bang average squads, but my chem was higher and my opponents were way worse. I put a lot of effort into how I picked my players etc. But now I've upgraded my squad to 85 overall I get way better squads against and way better players and it doesn't seem as though anyone works to create the teams they play with.

This isn't an issue because I want to be playing against better players and squads, but I'm in exactly the same division as I was before.

Hate the way they've sorted this year into skill groups as opposed to seasons. I play CSGO etc but there was something about winning a title as opposed to earning 90 skill points every game.

Hamsik was one of my best cards last year, so often went forward and scored goals. Haven’t used him this year though. I’ve found the same with Perisic but he’s playing his role atm. He’s the best LM/W I’ve used this year I like his height so I’m I don’t find myself crossing to a short winger. Sergej Milinovic-Savic also feels clunky to me, but he’s getting in good positions I just have to be more clinical when using him. Allan is the best mid I’ve used. He only has 75 pace but he feels quicker and gets som many tackles interception plus I can dribble with him.

I feel like in 2 striker formations one of them ends up redundant. I tried playing Icardi and Qualiarella together but Icardi did all the work.

Yep I got Firmino and Plea. Plea does nothing. For some reason though when I sub Origi on he does ok.
Disagree, two strikers can work well. It's my attacking formation when I need a goal.

I play a 4-2-2-2. The two CMs are deep lying, then it's two wingers with two central strikers.

So for example

Aubameyang Lacazette
Dybala--------------------Martial
Asensio Doucore
Maybe it's the players I have, but it works well for me.

Disagree, two strikers can work well. It's my attacking formation when I need a goal.

I play a 4-2-2-2. The two CMs are deep lying, then it's two wingers with two central strikers.

So for example

Aubameyang Lacazette
Dybala--------------------Martial
Asensio Doucore
Maybe it's the players I have, but it works well for me.
Do you run tactics with this or the 4222 by itself?

RickSanchez

Ended up buyig Kimpembe - 55m + Mavroponos. Holding was sold for 11m also. I still have around 30m in the bank.

Smashed Chelsea 5-1 in the Community Shield on legendary. It's just too easy so I am going to ultimate Dybala literally scored with his second touch of the ball, whipped it in with Martial and he poked it home. Then he hit a volley, and got an assist. He is insanely good. Yet to play a game on it, so will be interesting to see how I go.

Foden is bloody good too. He is only 76, but bloody hell he does some good things.

De Gea
Bellerin De Ligt Godin Alex Telles
Doucoure Asensio
Martial----------Dybala----Aubameyang
--Lacazette--
Vinicius, Cutrone, Neves, Sessengon, De Jong, Tousart, Foden
--
Tierney, Kimpembe, Romangoli, Sokratis, Calabria, Aouar, Torreira

Plenty of depth pretty much all over the pitch now. I reckon I'll end up getting rid of Cutrone, Sokratis, Godin, Romangoli,and potentially Aouar and Torreira in the long term, but the squad is looking very good.

Cruyff14 Sorry if i've missed it mate > Have you started a Liverpool career and moved them into League 2 to climb back up?
That's RossFC

I am up to MD1 with Arsenal in my second season. Won the league by 4 points, the FA Cup and and the Europa League last season.

That's RossFC

I am up to MD1 with Arsenal in my second season. Won the league by 4 points, the FA Cup and and the Europa League last season.

Woops :oops: I just read the forum, jumped over to the Hawthorn board then back here. All that trade fantasising has melted my brain hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going really slow at the moment. Scraping 0-0 draws etc. Do you muck around with sliders and tactics much? Feel like im on the verge of getting sacked in the Championship. Need to re-invigorate my gameplay but don't want to drop the difficulty

RossFC let me do this properly haha

How are you going through the lower leagues? Found any wonderkids willing to sign for you?
I signed a 67 rated 19 year old GK named Svilar from Benfica for 3mil and now he's 80 rated after 1 season.

I even sold Karius for 20+ mil because I'm happy for Svilar to be my No.2

Also have a bunch of fake players 69 rated GK, 63 rated GK, 66 rated CB, 60 rated CB all upgraded from the Academy.

I'm going really slow at the moment. Scraping 0-0 draws etc. Do you muck around with sliders and tactics much? Feel like im on the verge of getting sacked in the Championship. Need to re-invigorate my gameplay but don't want to drop the difficulty
I moved my pass error down to 47 and that's it.

I fiddled with the tactics a lot. I found I was getting exposed when the opposition were going forward, so I changed my defensive line to be deeper and pressing style to drop back. I reckon it definitely helped.

I play a very balanced 4-2-3-1 as a default formation. I didn't touch inidivual player roles. It helps also having very good players too.

I signed a 67 rated 19 year old GK named Svilar from Benfica for 3mil and now he's 80 rated after 1 season.

I even sold Karius for 20+ mil because I'm happy for Svilar to be my No.2

Also have a bunch of fake players 69 rated GK, 63 rated GK, 66 rated CB, 60 rated CB all upgraded from the Academy.

Thats pretty awesome. Did your scouts find him or did you just go looking?

I set up a scouting mission for my youth academy (using a 4 star scout) and so far, in 6 months, he has found 8 15 year old GK's and 17 CDM. Having rotten luck with the academy, especially as developing a youth kid is one of my goals

I fiddled with the tactics a lot. I found I was getting exposed when the opposition were going forward, so I changed my defensive line to be deeper and pressing style to drop back. I reckon it definitely helped.

I play a very balanced 4-2-3-1 as a default formation. I didn't touch inidivual player roles. It helps also having very good players too.

I might change the pass error too. I have Robbie Kruse on the LM and not even kidding, i think he's averaging about 25% for pass accuracy so far. When I'm relying on crossing and sharp passing into the box, that's just terrible. My next match is a Steel City derby against Sheffield United. Actually pretty pumped to play it. Enjoying this year's FIFA (+ the difficulty increase) a lot more. Not winning every game 3-0 like i was last year on professional. Feels like an actual achievement to win haha

Thats pretty awesome. Did your scouts find him or did you just go looking?

I set up a scouting mission for my youth academy (using a 4 star scout) and so far, in 6 months, he has found 8 15 year old GK's and 17 CDM. Having rotten luck with the academy, especially as developing a youth kid is one of my goals
Scouts found him. I search for talent in England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France and Portugal as my 6 slots. I limit the age to 27 and under as well.

With the Academy. I have 3 guys looking in England, Spain and Germany. I only pre-list players that have somewhere between 70-94 potential.

Bonucci and Barzagli for your Serie A team are huge on corners and when you get the cash you should invest in them. Enormous in defence and then dominate set pieces as well.
I might get Bonucci, his 85 long pass would be handy with my long ball game plan but I think I’ll save up for someone like Koulibaly instead of worrying about Barzagli. I’m also thinking of upgrading De Sciglio to Florenzi but I’m not sure it’s wort it. De Sciglio has few assists from crosses and is fine on defence so that’s probably my lowest priority.

I might get Bonucci, his 85 long pass would be handy with my long ball game plan but I think I’ll save up for someone like Koulibaly instead of worrying about Barzagli. I’m also thinking of upgrading De Sciglio to Florenzi but I’m not sure it’s wort it. De Sciglio has few assists from crosses and is fine on defence so that’s probably my lowest priority.
What about Joao Cancelo?

Calabria is good in my career mode too.

That made such a difference for me. Moved it down to 45, and the gameplay just became so much more smooth. No more of those amazing build ups all for someone to fluff up a simple pass right as i'm about to shoot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back