Multiplat FIFA 19

Remove this Banner Ad

image0.png

Another week down. I only play for the red cards to be honest. The rare mega packs have always been s**t for me.

Been grinding very, very slowly towards FUT Champs since release day...only halfway there. :'( Insane pack luck has kept my interest so far. Got UCL Sane last night and Ederson, Bonucci and a couple discard IF's last week. Got a Jumbo Rare Players pack waiting when I get home from the Marcus Alonso SBC, too.

Been grinding very, very slowly towards FUT Champs since release day...only halfway there. :'( Insane pack luck has kept my interest so far. Got UCL Sane last night and Ederson, Bonucci and a couple discard IF's last week. Got a Jumbo Rare Players pack waiting when I get home from the Marcus Alonso SBC, too.
I'm working through the Alonso sbc now, so expensive!

I swear career mode has a hard on for not letting you get a clean sheet.

I'm working through the Alonso sbc now, so expensive!

The Chelsea one cost me an arm and a leg. Alonso looks worth it though, maybe not so much if Robbo gets an IF. Got IF Richarlison (who's a beast in game for me) and Khedira back from the Jumbo Rare Players Pack, plus Neto who will be handy in the Spain SBC.

The Chelsea one cost me an arm and a leg. Alonso looks worth it though, maybe not so much if Robbo gets an IF. Got IF Richarlison (who's a beast in game for me) and Khedira back from the Jumbo Rare Players Pack, plus Neto who will be handy in the Spain SBC.

Yeah I have IF Richarlison, he's great as an impact sub.

Alonso looks great but I always feel you never get any great benefit of spending over 100k on a full back.

Maybe if you’ve already got an insane team but they don’t get in central spots hardly ever.

Alonso looks great but I always feel you never get any great benefit of spending over 100k on a full back.

Maybe if you’ve already got an insane team but they don’t get in central spots hardly ever.
Already proving quite useful from corners, is great in the air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like I’m getting worse at the game, maybe everyone else is getting better.

Try to control the midfield and possession but just don’t get great looks. Crossing is relatively unsuccessful.

Feel like I’m getting worse at the game, maybe everyone else is getting better.

Try to control the midfield and possession but just don’t get great looks. Crossing is relatively unsuccessful.
Yeah I've found my performances vary significantly game to game, and I'm not sure if the game is actually handling differently or I'm imagining it.

They seem to have changed a number of key aspects of gameplay.

Gonna take time to get used to, seems to reward the lesser skilled too much.

I know it's probably a bit ah duh but this FIFA I was lucky enough to pack Neymar for the first time in playing FUT since the start and then lucky enough to have the coins to upgrade him the week he got IF (plus selling him)... just an amazing player to use. I've built two squads I use, one EPL/Ligue 1 hybrid and the other Brazilian and alternate so I don't need squad fitness and Neymar is the most fun I've ever had in this game. I also severely recommend trying to get the Felipe Anderson OTW, is another beast.

I know it's probably a bit ah duh but this FIFA I was lucky enough to pack Neymar for the first time in playing FUT since the start and then lucky enough to have the coins to upgrade him the week he got IF (plus selling him)... just an amazing player to use. I've built two squads I use, one EPL/Ligue 1 hybrid and the other Brazilian and alternate so I don't need squad fitness and Neymar is the most fun I've ever had in this game. I also severely recommend trying to get the Felipe Anderson OTW, is another beast.

IF Neymar completely destroyed me in a FUT draft game :(

I've used the IF Felipe Anderson in FUt draft as well and it was good fun.

OK, after a few opinions here.

I've got SBC Skriniar so I'm keen to have him in the squad and a Serie A defence. I've been playing with a 5221 with better success than the 41212 I was using so I'm sticking to that for now.

Which of these teams would you choose?

upload_2018-11-17_19-4-2.png
upload_2018-11-17_19-5-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-17_19-3-34.png
    upload_2018-11-17_19-3-34.png
    782 KB · Views: 5
OK, after a few opinions here.

I've got SBC Skriniar so I'm keen to have him in the squad and a Serie A defence. I've been playing with a 5221 with better success than the 41212 I was using so I'm sticking to that for now.

Which of these teams would you choose?

View attachment 585576
View attachment 585577

2 for me.

Tried Lukaku in draft and he was totally nonresponsive.

2 looks like it would be more fun to use.

2 for me.

Tried Lukaku in draft and he was totally nonresponsive.

2 looks like it would be more fun to use.

Cheers for that. I just had a go with Lukaku in draft and I agree, he didn't thrill me. In that hybrid I need him to have Hazard. I might go the full Serie A team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back