Multiplat FIFA 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I've found them much better.

I actually scored a header the other day on the demo.
I remember last year for the first few months I was scoring heaps of corners just from near post headers but the last few months have barely scored any.

I hope they sort out short free kicks though. In seasons 2018 if you play a short square pass and then through ball, you can basically have a free shot from the spot because AI don’t follow the players through. Pretty much unstoppable unless you pick the right player to stand next to.

DnaeeDzUYAAeQEu.png

Pretty good weekly league changes.

The Web App comes out in a couple days, not sure what time for us Aussies. There are rumours that it could come out tomorrow just to ease the server load once it's officially released on the 19th (20th).
Yeah, tried to log on tonight. I signed in and EA wanted a security code sent to my email... click the "send code" button and log in to my email and nothing there...... Try code again.... still nothing.
Good ol' EA

Yeah, tried to log on tonight. I signed in and EA wanted a security code sent to my email... click the "send code" button and log in to my email and nothing there...... Try code again.... still nothing.
Good ol' EA
I've been trying for a few hours.

At first codes weren't coming through at all but they are now, only problem is the codes don't work. Been a problem for a lot of people.

Good ol' EA
If you're able to set an authenticator now, you should be able to bypass this problem. I believe it was happening to people last year as well.

Web app reward packs were the worst yet. EA getting stingier and stingier every year this comes out.

not even bothering to get this. NBA2k19 & TGC2019 will do me fine for now.

Scored from 2 of my first 3 headers in the demo. They feel nice an improved. Everything else seems ridiculously OP tho on the default difficutly, scored 8 and 9 goals a piece. How do you change it?

Bit worried about the shooting though. After a bit of practice i was consistently nailing the timed shots, just simply didnt miss with decent players. Might get abused online which will end up being frustrating as hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if your EA account carries over to other consoles?

So I’ve played FUT on Xbox One and now I’m looking to buy it on PS4. Will it remember that I’ve played FUT before?

I’m not transferring a save. Just starting to play FIFA 19 on PS4 after playing FIFA 18 on Xbox One.

So I’ve played FUT on Xbox One and now I’m looking to buy it on PS4. Will it remember that I’ve played FUT before?

I’m not transferring a save. Just starting to play FIFA 19 on PS4 after playing FIFA 18 on Xbox One.
I don’t believe so.

Nah, Don't think it would. Would be a new account

So, Career Mode is basically the same as last game except for the addition of the Champions League, and Pro Clubs hasn't been touched.

Why do I still pay $70 for this every year? I'm such a sucker. Maybe one year me and 10 million other people won't buy this and they may have to actually focus on modes where they can't just lure idiots into spending money on virtual Pokemon cards.

So, Career Mode is basically the same as last game except for the addition of the Champions League, and Pro Clubs hasn't been touched.

Why do I still pay $70 for this every year? I'm such a sucker. Maybe one year me and 10 million other people won't buy this and they may have to actually focus on modes where they can't just lure idiots into spending money on virtual Pokemon cards.
Im like yourself and only play Career mode and Pro Clubs, disappointing that no major changes have been done to these modes.

apparently a lot of minor changes for Career mode like youth players actually having more use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back