Multiplat FIFA 19

Fancy a game SM?
I'll use this bloke
1557736009067.png

Anyone pack anything decent??
Just a few low tier walkouts from the Prem SBCs
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.43.01 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.43.13 am.png

This is the team ATM, I'm about 10k coins away from DeGea so I'm looking to bring him in because pickford is not incredible on this game

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Got Bernardo Silva in the guaranteed PL TOTS SBC (cost me RTTF Cavani and some junk), got TOTS Laporte in an ultimate pack and bought TOTS Doherty and Ederson. Also knocked over the TOTS Digne objective so made some nice additions this week. I dream of one of those TOTS attackers but they are no chance. TOTS used to be so easy to pack as it's towards the end game but EA's greed has struck again.

Haven't been able to pack any of the EPL tots outside of the guaranteed one where I got Fernandinho, which I wasn't overly excited by initially, but after playing a few games with him I realise just how big that pull is. Going to pull the trigger on the futswap 125k pack for the bundesliga and might submit my baby icon from last month into something to give me a 100k pack too, really hoping for a Jovic, Havertz, Sancho or even a good CB like Akanji to take my team to the next level! been buying up discard rares for the upgrade sbcs too.

Got my De Gea (68.5k), next target is Jan Vertonghen. Team is starting to look really good again. The bronze pack method is great!

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Got my De Gea (68.5k), next target is Jan Vertonghen. Team is starting to look really good again. The bronze pack method is great!

Too bad you missed the league upgrade SBC's when the RTTF team was released... they were insane and the only reason I have a PL side. Laid down about 400k and ended up with RTTF Van Dijk, IF Son and Fernandinho, Aguero, De Gea, Vertonghen, Mane, Sane etc and also the aforementioned RTTF Cavani that basically nabbed me TOTS Silva. The pack weight was crazy.

Too bad you missed the league upgrade SBC's when the RTTF team was released... they were insane and the only reason I have a PL side. Laid down about 400k and ended up with RTTF Van Dijk, IF Son and Fernandinho, Aguero, De Gea, Vertonghen, Mane, Sane etc and also the aforementioned RTTF Cavani that basically nabbed me TOTS Silva. The pack weight was crazy.
I initially packed Luis during that time, then I discarded my whole club and started from scratch about 6 weeks ago/

Just got TOTY Piqué from the La Liga TOTS SBC. Great pull, very happy and looking forward to trying him out tonight after studying.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 1.40.53 pm.png

4/7th of the way to Prime Icon Moore with just the 85,84 and 83 to go. Will use Alderweireld to hep with the 85 as he's un-tradeable. Got a couple of minor league TOTS and 90 rated POTM Vela on the bench. Really happy with the team and with Moore it'll be just that bit better. Liking TOTS so far

Just got TOTY Piqué from the La Liga TOTS SBC. Great pull, very happy and looking forward to trying him out tonight after studying.

View attachment 687157
4/7th of the way to Prime Icon Moore with just the 85,84 and 83 to go. Will use Alderweireld to hep with the 85 as he's un-tradeable. Got a couple of minor league TOTS and 90 rated POTM Vela on the bench. Really happy with the team and with Moore it'll be just that bit better. Liking TOTS so far
Yeah, I got Pique too. Not sure how usable he’ll be given he’s H/M, slow and only has 43 balance (although FB Ibra has similar and isn’t an issue for him). If only I could buy a shadow for him...

They've released special cards in packs that were featured previously in the game cycle. If you've have saved up packs now's the time to open them. Also there is an OTW repeatable sbc (98 Ronaldo grind) and a futties challenge that can be easily done for a 45k pack.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
They've released special cards in packs that were featured previously in the game cycle. If you've have saved up packs now's the time to open them. Also there is an OTW repeatable sbc (98 Ronaldo grind) and a futties challenge that can be easily done for a 45k pack.
The OTW packs are like playing the powerball looking for that ronaldo.

Cancelo about the only other useable player.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Looks like fifa 20 won’t have Juventus in it.

Last edited:

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I thought it was just announced that their new partnership with Konami made them exclusive to PES?

It's a bit murky, but they will still be there of sorts.

Back