Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

The player pick is a bit painful for Bundesliga, wasted all my fodder but did get Gnabry after about 8 packs. Will help on the Sabitzer objectives.
Would kill for a Gnabs, hopefully tomorrow in my guaranteed. done 7 myself and have got Ginter, Hakimi and Kimmich (sucks that he has high/low after his moments had high/high). Not sure who out of Kimmich, Witsel and Nkunku to play at CDM alongside Henderson now.

Would kill for a Gnabs, hopefully tomorrow in my guaranteed. done 7 myself and have got Ginter, Hakimi and Kimmich (sucks that he has high/low after his moments had high/high). Not sure who out of Kimmich, Witsel and Nkunku to play at CDM alongside Henderson now.
Yea filthy they killed kimmich with the high low, I’ll still use him though

Yea filthy they killed kimmich with the high low, I’ll still use him though
I feel like he'd go alright if he was paired with another CDM with Med/High to cover for him if he pushes up too hard. But as I am using Henderson as my other CDM, I think in the end I will settle on Nkunku, bit of a 'cheap Kante' type.

I swore I wasn't going to do the Bundesliga one after packing a second untradeable Parejo last week but the 86 squad is decent. Of course I'd just end up with second untradeable Hummels or Gnabry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pizzi and Hinteregger in the Liga NOS and Bundes guaranteed SBC's. 83 for that Liga NOS one is decent value tbh.
Yeah, For a Pizzi…. not so much Paulinho :'(
Is decent value though, I do agree. Not doing Bundes as I have 2POTM werner, Untradable akanji and Kabak as CB's. Gnabry/Sancho would be nice but ain't gonna get them. Saving all my packs for Serie A TOTS

I swore I wasn't going to do the Bundesliga one after packing a second untradeable Parejo last week but the 86 squad is decent. Of course I'd just end up with second untradeable Hummels or Gnabry.

Packed Telles and then Upamecano in the guaranteed packs... gonna file those as wins.

Bundesliga tots over, absolutely mad grind but I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out. All 1st owner players except Gnabs, still going to need to work out whether I go for Werner or Müller at ST but I figure with two tall players in Rashford and Kai already in my attack, 3 might be too sluggish.
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 8.42.44 pm.png

Saw this for $20 yesterday at JB. Looking for advice, Im not interested in Ultimate cards or online play as such, just want to play with my son together. Is the gameplay co op worth it?

I come from a Pro Evo background.

Saw this for $20 yesterday at JB. Looking for advice, Im not interested in Ultimate cards or online play as such, just want to play with my son together. Is the gameplay co op worth it?

Its great for that, the gameplay is far more arcadey than pro evo but you get loads of great 'house rules' match types (longshots where shots outside the box are worth double and Mystery ball are a couple of my favourites) included in the basic kick off game. There is also volta which is street football, 3-5 a side teams with a simplified skill move system if you can't be bothered learning all the different button combinations.

PES plays much better and they are entirely different games. The game isn't shocking though.

For $20 even it you only play it for a week it's not a big purchase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back