Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Knew I'd get one of my reds in the deluxe TOTS. Naingolan which is a bloody good card to get.... Just I already have him haha.
93 fodder at least for tomorrow's ultimate TOTS in which I'll...... pack him again probably :tearsofjoy:

Ha, I can see it happening to me later too - I've got the following untradeable: Hummels, Oblak, Szceszny, Immobile, Verratti, Alexander-Arnold, Depay, Insigne, Upamecano, Gnabry, Parejo, Slimani, Berardi and Rajkovic so if I can avoid that group all the good.

Ha, I can see it happening to me later too - I've got the following untradeable: Hummels, Oblak, Szceszny, Immobile, Verratti, Alexander-Arnold, Depay, Insigne, Upamecano, Gnabry, Parejo, Slimani, Berardi and Rajkovic so if I can avoid that group all the good.
I see a Szceszny in your future.... sorry.

I see a Szceszny in your future.... sorry.

I think it'll be worse. It'll be a more valuable one like TAA so I'll feel even shittier putting it into the SBC tomorrow.

Jesus this is some kinda sick joke now.

did the ultimate pack pre glitch got Luis Alberto, got the compensation pack got Luis Alberto again.
Haha I put red Luis Alberto and red Sommer in fully expecting to get them back. 97 rated really helps bring down the rating. Should be able to do some SBC a bit cheaper now atleast

I got Sommer, Milinkovic-Savic and Hradecky in the three SBC's during the week. I've got a pretty stacked club of fodder so saw how much everything was going for, elected to clear my club and with some other sales (OTW Hazard/Griez etc) got enough to buy gold Neymar and TOTSSF Griezmann and Mane. I did not want to go through that disappointment again this week.

J Sancho in my Tots pack, he was exactly who I wanted to round out my Bundesliga squad so pretty happy with it after pulling Acerbi, Serdar, and Handanovic in the Deluxe tots
He looks a brilliant card, I can’t agree with people who say otherwise.

aparently he was almost glitched everyone packing him before they took the sbc down.

He looks a brilliant card, I can’t agree with people who say otherwise.

aparently he was almost glitched everyone packing him before they took the sbc down.

Yeah, it seems there was a decimal place or so missing in his pack odds so it went from .98 to 98%

Imagine still packing Sommer.

what pack luck.png

So let me explain
I played the WL when PL TOTS was out, I knew I was going to get good rewards because I had 2 disconnects when I was losing that did not count! Come Thursday, Salah and Son. In that week, I packed Mahrez from the PL booster pack saved from the season before.
Got Kovacic from the Guaranteed PL
La Liga TOTS comes around and see the upgrade packs seem to be paying out. I do one (ONE!) and Varane is in there.
Serie A TOTS and Raja and Smalling in reds, Cuadrado in the guaranteed.
Dumfries in the other gauranteed.
Ligue 1 player picks. FIRST one again, Andre as option.
Play WL For Ultimate TOTS and got Luis Alberto, Sommer as red picks, also got TOTS hummels in my rewards so threw them all into the Ultimate TOTS guaranteed and get Ben Yedder. Like WTF EA, share the love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 892612

So let me explain
I played the WL when PL TOTS was out, I knew I was going to get good rewards because I had 2 disconnects when I was losing that did not count! Come Thursday, Salah and Son. In that week, I packed Mahrez from the PL booster pack saved from the season before.
Got Kovacic from the Guaranteed PL
La Liga TOTS comes around and see the upgrade packs seem to be paying out. I do one (ONE!) and Varane is in there.
Serie A TOTS and Raja and Smalling in reds, Cuadrado in the guaranteed.
Dumfries in the other gauranteed.
Ligue 1 player picks. FIRST one again, Andre as option.
Play WL For Ultimate TOTS and got Luis Alberto, Sommer as red picks, also got TOTS hummels in my rewards so threw them all into the Ultimate TOTS guaranteed and get Ben Yedder. Like WTF EA, share the love.
Red list confirmed.

Nah it’s good to see someone get some nice rewards tbh.

I gave one icon pack a whirl and said to myself that if I got a top tier player, or someone fun to use, that I would go and give them a go in one last WL. Of course I got Laudrup who I already have the moments version of. Going straight into Perisic's SBC.

Anyone still playing weekend league?

Been about 5 or 6 DCs from 20 odd games so far this weekend, mainly from my opponents, Weird.
Not this weekend. I'm working every second weekend so have to play when I'm not (if I want to). Nice Ronaldo. Was that from the prime upgrade? I did one and got Campbell. Not sure whether to try my luck again.
I'm working towards 93 mendy and I'll go for Ibra and Bruno as well. May as well get Kubo too as he's Sqaud battles and a free 94 card. Didn't do Kessie. Just saving my cards hoping for a big SBC that would fit my squad.
It's a lot of games to play! And been trying to finish TLOU2 before going back to FIFA

All these objectives for Summer Heat have been awesome, love grinding for cards. I finished mendy, fernandes, Ibra and Kubo this weekend and had already done Kessie. I stopped playing for around 3 months and I feel as though I have been able to get my team up to around par. Icon SBC I just don't think is worth it, I've done one and got petit (who does fit my team) but there are so many duds you could get at this stage of the game and the pack weight for the big pulls seems so low. Waiting for the next big La Liga SBC to finish off my team.

This community is so funny. I made a team of French bronzes plus 87 mendy. Had 4 games left to play with him in Sqaud. The name of the Sqaud is 'please quit'. I have work to do so can come back and forth. No issue for me. Yeah I'm a dick for putting my controller down and letting the game play out. On my last one and this guy obviously doing the Bruno objectives but he's literally non stop scoring.... and watching replays. It's just going to make the game longer lol. Surely he's done whatever objectives he can do in one game with the 9 goals or assists that he has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back