Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF just packed birthday Mbappe is one of the 2 times 84+ SBCS, this is after i packed 94 Ronaldo and Felix from 2 of the 5 times 88+ SBCs

have also packed 95 Reus and 99 Messi this year among others, i mean I've never won the lotto but this is basically it

too bad I'm a div 5 and 6 plodder
Nice man. That Mbappe pretty crazy card. Mine has 7 goals and 5 assists in 7 games to start off with playing CAM. I'm saving my rewards plus the 5x 88+ pack for the next batch.
With EA putting out SH Lenglet (he will win you would reckon) I'm contemplating doing him but would drop my Modric to 8 chem and also Bellerin to 8 if I put him in. Decisions.....

Does anyone have this on Switch? Was thinking of grabbing it to play whilst working from home, but reviews aren’t that great. Just want a portable career mode I can enjoy and get into whilst “working”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So from my 15 saved packs I managed (over 88)
TOTS rashford
TOTS Kroos
TOTS Handanovic
SS Alaba x2
TOTS Abdelhamid
90 Neuer
Cavani
And the 2 mentioned above. Not bad and plenty of good fodder for hopefully Kante tomorrow (would take Kante or Walker)
Think Pogba might get it, would prefer Kante

voted for Pulisic in the latest voting.
a 92/93 Pulisic would be great for the Alonso link in my squad.

Pulisic won the vote. 94 rated. only 4* skill and WF though.

still doing it. Easy to do these SBC's atm especially if you have a lot of 82 rated players with the repeatable guaranteed TOTSSF player SBC.

I swear this game gives you better pack luck when you stop playing for a few days. Cracked open rivals rewards to find a Prime Sol Campbell. Only the third icon I've ever packed and probably the most usable of those three so pretty cool!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back