Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

think there is a icon moments/prime coming tomorrow so bought some cheap fodder before it all goes up tomorrow

I did a heap of the Any TOTSF SBC's so have about a dozen of those cards in my waiting to be used for this.
totally expecting some crappy prime icon though from it.

Did one, got Prime Vieri.. under 100k on the market
get f***** EA,

oh and just played a weekend league match, up 8-5 and get the disconnection glitch and get the loss.
the bloody cheats in this game is a stain on the company. such a bloody toxic community

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any one still doing WL? I haven't played at all since Friday/Saturday.
Saw the double 89+ and the 90+ TOTS SBCs.
Got Santi corzola from the TOTS pack and then TOTS Aguero and SS Ribery from the 89+ so was fairly decent. To bad the game is trash and not worth playing lol.
Yea the cards you now end up getting are kinda crazy and maybe too much.

Got TOTY Alison and TOTS Ramos from the 2x 89+

I’ve got 99 VVD, TOTS Ramos and then TOTY De Ligt and 90 Eder as benched CBs

Lost interest in FUT now (up until 21 comes out) and Pro Clubs is taking my attention. Got a good 4-5 mates together and we hit it a couple times a week and it's the most fun I've had on any FIFA I reckon.

We had three games in a row where we were down in the 85th only to equalise and score a winner in injury time.

Lost interest in FUT now (up until 21 comes out) and Pro Clubs is taking my attention. Got a good 4-5 mates together and we hit it a couple times a week and it's the most fun I've had on any FIFA I reckon.

We had three games in a row where we were down in the 85th only to equalise and score a winner in injury time.
It really is the best mode. Shame it doesn't make money for EA so they put no time into it.

Fair play to EA giving so many chances to get super high rated cards. I’ve already got plenty I don’t know if I’ll bother with this 89+.

I love the live champs league cards but please for the love of god upgrade them. How it takes them like a week each time is beyond me. The games are coming quick.

In FUT talk, I did the 89+ and got TOTY Allison and future star Jao Felix. Would have loved TOTY Kante.
Finished up the games for the three TOTS and got Renato agusto, Atal and some random Italian LB so they went better than I was expecting too.
got Chielini and De Gea from the 89 double upgrade :mad:

got Martinez 94, Gabriel 92, and some South Korean CB 88 from the TOTS SBCS

SHITE

just finished grinding out the icon objective (was mainly doing it for the fifa 21 reward) and managed to pack baby r9 from the any icon pack. Not bad for 8 rivals wins.

just finished grinding out the icon objective (was mainly doing it for the fifa 21 reward) and managed to pack baby r9 from the any icon pack. Not bad for 8 rivals wins.
Just saw this, 80+ player pack to start fifa21 is fantastic. Definitely worth doing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back