Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

AI teams are often way weaker than they should be, resulting in the likes of Man City getting relegated and Norwich winning the league in the first season.

Some weird glitch where it's possible that the Champions League doesn't happen at all in the second season.

Editing players changes their positions.

Fixture scheduling as broken as ever.

I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.
Haven’t seen anything like that really only annoying thing I’ve had is the press conferences keep saying I’m undefeated yet I’ve lost like 3 games

Lost about 2000 exp on FUT last night. Just crashed as I was claiming objectives. Can't get them back. Seems to be an issue others have experienced as well.

What formation has everyone been running?
Been running myself 3-5-2 atm have really been enjoying it.

The security of having 3 CB's and 2 DM's is suiting the way I play, finding defending difficult atm.

Have packed Wijnaldum twice from SBC's in the last 24hrs and have a couple of expensive players sitting in my club so I think I may go and get Fabinho.

How many games you played so far?
Like 80 total, maybe 10 of them would have been in squads, 5 in draft and then the 5 placement games (don't remember if they counted or not).

What formation has everyone been running?
Been running myself 3-5-2 atm have really been enjoying it.

The security of having 3 CB's and 2 DM's is suiting the way I play, finding defending difficult atm.

Have packed Wijnaldum twice from SBC's in the last 24hrs and have a couple of expensive players sitting in my club so I think I may go and get Fabinho.
I'm using 4-1-2-1-2 (2), I like having the 4 central midfielders as generally I'll end up with 60-65% possession, a lot of people drop back as far as possible so I usually just cycle it around the midfield waiting for something to open up or for them to get impatient and fly out at me. Ends up baiting a good amount of cards too. Counter-attacks are really hard to defend though so I've been launching a lot of long shots recently as even if it goes for a goal kick they can't counter from it.

I'm happy to say that I no longer get angry at FIFA. This year, I'm just enjoying playing and seeing what wins I can get. I understand the EA bullshit and fully accept all the crap rebounds, godly keeper saves and the rest. Probably the first FIFA in a long time I have accepted I am no longer good at the game as well and age has caught up with me hahah

Finally started packing some good stuff. Did the hybrid nations SBC and packed vertonghen, sokratis, mahrez and kroos. Add that in with POTM pukki and OTW ndombele and my PL team is starting to look alright!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to say that I no longer get angry at FIFA. This year, I'm just enjoying playing and seeing what wins I can get. I understand the EA bulls**t and fully accept all the crap rebounds, godly keeper saves and the rest. Probably the first FIFA in a long time I have accepted I am no longer good at the game as well and age has caught up with me hahah
I had the same enlightenment last year. It feels fantastic, doesn't it!

Easily the most frustrating part of this game is when your opponent does the stupid big man dance celebration and makes you watch the entire thing.

Nothing could ever compared to getting dabbed on by 12 year olds

What's the buttons to dab?

Asking for a friend.
hold R1 and double tap triangle for PS, not sure what those buttons are on XB if you're on that. Alternatively you can set it as your club celebration, it's called 'elbow'.

Accidentally sent Nico Schulz, 82 rated LWB and somehow worth 13k to the depths of some s**t SBC in Hybrid Nations FML. Thought I had Phillip Max in there worth 1000. Didn't get anything from the packs.

Took untradeables

rashford first pack, funny one, stoked but probably won’t use him other than sub yet he’s worth 80k

then joao Felix otw, dudes 80 rated yet 140k

praying he gets some informs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back