Multiplat FIFA 20

Absolutely massive update. Hopefully it does what it says it's gonna do and actually fixes career mode

May 17, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs, Pacers

Absolutely massive update. Hopefully it does what it says it's gonna do and actually fixes career mode
So many issues haha

My pack luck has been s**t lol
1 walkout and a few 85s from about 50 packs including some 100k packs

My pack luck has been s**t lol
1 walkout and a few 85s from about 50 packs including some 100k packs
I got baited hard in my rewards today, walk out lights, Brazil followed by LW, only for it to be Coutinho and not Neymar.

I stopped due to the teams not fielding their strongest lineup.

I am downloading the patch now. Really excited to get it going again.

How about you?
Haven't started one yet due to the issues people have talked about. Been smashing out FUT mode instead. Thats going pretty great though.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Haven't started one yet due to the issues people have talked about. Been smashing out FUT mode instead. Thats going pretty great though.
I did start one, got about 13 games in. Norwich were second, Villa third and Everton fourth I think. Pretty sure City were 11th or something.

Looking really forward to starting a new career - when I have time - and plugging away at it.

Glad to hear.

Osimhen and Jesus Navas have been excellent little pick ups for me. Starting Navas on the wing and bringing Osimhen on as a super sub late in the game. Both have pace and are good around goal too.

On another note, heading seems to be a bit easier. Scored a 90th minute winner off a back post cross in rivals today and probably scored about 6 others. Good to see!

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Finally started a new career after the update. While the transfers - to an extent - are not realistic, I've enjoyed bringing in players to build my squad.

IN
Morilla (£850k)
Malen (£20m)
Kondogbia (£15m / part exchange Xhaka)
Zagadou (£15m / part exchange Mustafi)
Rousillon (£5m / part exchange Kolasinac )
van de Beek (£30m)
Richarlison (£22m)
Ndidi (£24m)
Chukwueze (£20m)
Cagno (£20m)

OUT
Ozil (£42.3m)
Xhaka
Mustafi
Kolasinac

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Zagadou Tierney
Torreira
van de Beek Kondogbia
Pepe----------Laca------------Auba​

Richarlison
Chukwueze
Nelson
Malen
Guendouzi
Ceballos
Ndidi
------
Cagno
Roussillon
Luiz
Holding
AMN
Martinelli

Laca got injured in pre-season for 2 months, so I played Auba up top and rotated Richarlison and Chukwueze on the wings. Either are great to bring on too as they're both quick. Van de Beek has been good, has scored a few and set up a few too.

If you get your tactics and player roles right, things can really work in your favour.

Currently 7th after 7 games on 16 points. W5 D1 L1, United have won all 7. They beat me 2-1 after scoring in the 88th minute. So it's pretty close at the top. Somehow beat Liverpool 3-2 after scoring in stoppage time. They hammered me and could have scored 5 I reckon. I got very lucky.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Lol haven't had a decent pack in a week and still only 1 walkout all game

I've been on a disgusting run the last week or so, SBC's and Rewards/Pre Order packs only. De Bruyne, Reus, Rodri, Aldereiweld, Varane, Hummels, Marcelo... none of the top echelon or legends but plenty to put in the first owner icon swap Rivals matches and then near a million in coins once those objectives are done. Knowing EA though it'll dry up once they realise I'm not putting any more cash in.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Messi seems to finally be the best player in game, although I haven’t used him out of draft.

Used Ney this weekend league, dudes a menace, may try kylian next weekend

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
After last week falling from elite 3 Sunday night (like 6000 points in) back to gold 1 in squad battles, if I get home today and it's happened again from elite 2 to elite 3..... wont be happy!
Actually surprised how easy it is to get elite. Been trying to do the challenges for icon swaps so have just been playing word class and beating the easier teams with my crappy MLS and everdise squads and then skipping the rest.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Just when you've seen it all from EA they release UCL into packs this year, the best part of it though is they don't have the +1 stats they carried last year, so they're basically the normal version of the card, but in blue!!!.

Talk about money grabbing!!

Just when you've seen it all from EA they release UCL into packs this year, the best part of it though is they don't have the +1 stats they carried last year, so they're basically the normal version of the card, but in blue!!!.

Talk about money grabbing!!
They didn't update the price ranges for the UCL cards either, so guys like Militao and Lenglet are capped at 10k.

Back