Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the servers incredibly laggy for everyone else? Can hardly navigate through the menu
Hadn't had any issues til now but they were absolutely awful for me this weekend, got disconnected from 4 WL games.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Finished the first season and won it, only just.

MD35 was against Liverpool, I am on 89 points, them 88. Huge title deciding game. Beat them 5-3 (was 5-1 up). 5/5 to their 6/4. Very lucky, but clinical. I smashed them on the counter. Auba, Nelson, Pepe all scoring off the break.

On MD36 I was playing Villa away, if I won, I'd win the league. They were playing 5 at the back. I just could not break them down, they were dominating and had a few chances. Went in 0-0 at the break. Their RW skinned my LB and after 53 minutes they took the lead. I knew I was in strife, went to my attacking formation (4-2-1-3), and was really doing my best to try and score. 80th minute and I was still 1-0 down. Ceballos played van de Beek through after 83 minutes, 1-1! Game ended in a draw, I was still in with a chance.

MD37 saw me travel to Southampton. Again, had to win to win the league. City were on my tail. I was on 92, them on 89. They score after 16 minutes. All of a sudden it's 2-0 after 20 minutes. I was cursing. Had to push forward because I needed a result. Gunn was having a blinder (ended up making 9 saves by the time the game was over), Vestegaard and Bednarek were blocking shots like their lives depended on it. It was still 2-0 at HT. Van de Beek plays through Laca after 73 minutes, goal! I can feel I can grab another one, I keep pushing, but still can't get through. Up steps again van de Beek and I equalise after 86 minutes. Massive. Had a chance to win it late on too but I fluffed it.

Heading into MD38 against Watford I have to win to win the league. If I drew and City won (vs Norwich), I'd lose as they have the better GD. Watford keeper turns into Superman. 19th minute Watford score. I was shitting bricks, but thankfully ruled out for offside. 0-0 at the break. Ended up winning 3-0 and did it relatively easy.

Auba finished on 22 goals and 16 assists in the league, and Laca hit 18. van de Beek scored 11 and got 10 assists.

I put a lot of emphasis in training Martinelli. He's up to 77 now. Really enjoy using him.

Smashed Inter in the EL final 3-0. Malen got the competition record for goals scored after equaling the record, and then breaking it in the final after scoring his 19th goal.

Went a bit nuts in the off season. I didn't like my defensive partnership of Sokratis (age) and Zagadou (slow), so I wanted to upgrade there, and a creative midfielder to cover Ceballos returning to Madrid, and a better fullback to cover Bellerin.

IN
Akanji - £38.8m
Olmo - £24.3m + Elneny
Klostermann - £23.5m
Lenglet - £76.m + Luiz
Fraser - free
Total - £163.3m

OUT
Mavroponos - £4.75m
Holding - £22.3m
Mhkitaryan - £11.15m
Chambers £10.3m
ESR - £2.5m
Sokratis - £17.1m
Morilla - £2.45m
Martinez £7.7m
Total - £78.25m

Leno
Bellerin Akanji Lenglet Tierney
Torreira
van de Beek Olmo
Pepe-----Lacazette-------Auba​
Kondogbia
Martinelli
Malen
Ndidi
Richarlison
Fraser
Guendouzi
-
Cragno
Klostermann
Saliba
Zagadou
Rousillon
Nelson
Costa (regen)
Aubert (regen)
Chukwueze (loan)
Nketiah (loan)
Willock

Fraser has 4 goals and 2 assists in 4 games. He is an absolute rocket and really fun to use. Beat Liverpool 5-1. Olmo has been very good as well.

EA can go and get f’ed!
Did the national pride England SBC for a rare players pack. 12 rare players..... best was ******* 81 rated Gomis. Seriously?!
Also, wish me luck for WL :tearsofjoy:
Can't believe you still play WL, I've already stopped FIFA in general.

Packed Tammy Abraham's 84 inform this morning. Alright because it's a Chelsea player and an 84 in form and untradable. He has a pretty well-rounded card and his next inform threatens to be absolutely incredible

Jun 5, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Juve, Claremont, GSW
Played my first ever seasons game online and probably my third or fourth ever game online.
Feels a lot better than it used to but this game drives me crazy.
Ref not calling fouls, fresh players with high pace being caught so easy by much slower, fatigued players...come on.
Passing has felt off for a while as me as well, always seems to go to the wrong player. Need some sort of telepathy.

That being said, won 5-2 and I probably should have won 8-1.
I was cheap and went Barca, I dunno how people use Messi - his speed is useless when people catch up and he's shoved away too easily for my liking.
Anyway, way more exciting than playing against the AI but I'm quite ragey so I'll probably have to play one at a time.
I'm not that good, the guy I played against played very strange.

Oh, and I play legacy defending only so getting used to tactical was a nightmare but I can understand why legacy isn't online, people would abuse that like crazy.

Note: I am a very casual FIFA player (although it causes me to rage like a child), so I am sure there is much more I need to learn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the past 24 hours I've packed 4 84s including Costa and Dembele
3 TOTWs
2 of Tammy Abraham's TOTW card (one untradable)
Rakatic (untradable) and Kante (tradable)
My pack luck has finally come!

Last edited:
3 TOTWs
My pack luck has finally come!
I’ve had a decent run as well (not quite yours though), Frenkie (tradeable) and then UCL Mertens and Dembele from the two upgrades I did. Makes me wonder if EA hit a switch sometimes to give out more in demand cards.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
3 TOTWs
My pack luck has finally come true

RTTF coming up this week and last year this was the promotion to end all promotions for me personally, up until when the entire TOTS was in packs at the same time.

Last year they did league upgrades at the same time so was shifting out rare golds for upgrade packs and set up my Premier League side for the rest of the year (RTTF Van Dijk, Aguero, De Gea, IF Son/Firmino etc).

Nothing in rewards yesterday but got IF Werner from the Marquee Matchups SBC today which I'm pretty thrilled about as his base card was already in my team. Went and bought Reus too as I figured Scream Müller would be better as a striker.

Switched to a 3-5-2 formation (starting 5-2-2-1 and switching in-game) in order to make use of Van Dijk, 3-0 without conceding so far in WL hoping to keep it up and get Gold 1 at least.

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.23.26 PM.png

Just had one of the most ridiculous games. 2nd weekend league game of the week.

6-6 is the end of 90 mins, 8-7 is half time of ET and 9-7 at 120 mins. Hazard somehow ended up with 4 goals and Suarez 3

OMG, go and do Vardy's POTM SBC right now. Only need 1 83 rated squad for an 86 Card, thinks it's massive stuff up from EA
Given how good his base card is, this is a must do

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Given how good his base card is, this is a must do

If anything just for any first owner SBC's. Also shows how outrageous the Aubameyang price was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back