Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think they wouldn't design these objectives to be so much about winning with the time pressure. I'm going to be leaving alot of games trying to finish it.
The ‘problem’ with not putting in a win stipulation is that people are kind and actually help one another to get the objectives done (see the Politano earlier in the year). obviously this behaviour is unacceptable and ea needs to ensure the player base is as sweaty and toxic as possible at all times.

The line up bug has been fixed. Gameplay has been improved immensely. You need to be patient, less long range goals too.
It's also to do with there being no innovation for a while just so sterile, many have anticipated major changes and inclusions for career mode.... It's the same as previous Fifas. Costs a lot for very little return the same can be said for all EA sport games.

Seems you've already formed your opinion on the game despite not playing it
You talking about me?

EA need then to lure people back and be more innovative, add more stuff and make the improvements they promised from before.

Being honest it is Fifa 19 but no longer an angsty teen... There has been no real publicised improvments.

Last edited:
Kinda bored of the game right now despite the big toty promo.

will still play the wl like usual after getting Messi last week so so good.

just want to try some different players, so keen for the future stats promo

I'm taking a break until at least a new patch is released (not that'll change that much) mainly cause I've got high blood pressure issue's atm and playing this FIFA atm isn't good for that.

i'll complete what ever SBC's I see and like in the mean time. just done Suarez's POTM just then as I'm starting to think Marcelo's FB or Moments could be an objective, If they did it as an SBC it'd be far too expensive and nobody would do him.

DL'd the Need for Speed heat trial and have enjoyed so far, might go to one my local EB's that are marked to close to see if I can grab it as a bargain.

Yep, never packed one in 8 years on FUT and probably never will, onward to Future Stars, hoping for a Norwich Cantwell or Buendia to make it in so I can slot them into my squad.

Went a bit yolo had some spare coins and sbc fodders just enough to do a base icon sbc so I said why not

got Claude makelele, lol
I'm a bit the same at the moment. Have players I don't use that I could put into the SBC as well. Tempted just for that chance at R9 hahah. Only player I would hate (other than the terrible GKs) would be baby Keane as I got his prime in icon swaps 1 lol. Which means I'll get Keane

EA you naughty naughty boys

TOTY De Ligt out of a rare gold untradeable pack from season progress, haha don’t ever doubt those rare gold packs again. Thought it was VVD at first completely forgot De Ligt none the less he is a crazy good card. Fair upgrade on the 81 Militao.

Good luck against me this weekend league lads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need 2 more wins with goals from ligue1 and bundes players for that headliners Plea. So infuriating, so many draws.

It's a really awkward objective. I managed two last night but it's helped having IF Plea up front and still working on the Ligue 1 icon swap objective.

Is it just me or does level consistently get ruled offside?

Not only that but forwards do consistently run offside when they would stay onside in 19, especially with 2 on 1 situations in the box

Last edited:
Is it just me or does level consistently get ruled offside?

Not only that but forwards do consistently run offside when they would stay onside in 19, especially with 2 on 1 situations in the box
They don’t measure offside like in real life, rather than taking the line of an arm or a leg or whatever is the furthest forward, it is done on where the ‘player is’.
It’s pretty infuriating sometimes but like the hand ball rule, it would be worse if they made it like real life and fouled you for something you have no control over!

Finally got the Plea objectives done!
Took untradable rewards and just got trolled hard.
Walkout. Brazil. Lw. Coutinho :'(
Should say it was actually a good pack as Sane was in there too. 2x 86 I'll take it.
I hate it when I get trolled like that, only to remember that the player I thought I could have been getting was a special that week so there was no chance it was them anyway. Totally bursts your bubble and then makes you feel a little dumb too 😂

Gee it’s mentally challenging with the pack luck/loot boxes at time’s.

you wait all week for rewards, get two 83s from champs and rivals rewards, sink 11 reds into an 86+ pack and have the options of alberto, sommer & kolarov, all 86. Guess that’s what makes getting something good so enjoyable.

Is it just me or does it seem like EA put very little effort into this, probably because they moved a lot of the team to a PS5 version?

No career mode story and not much in terms of new features.

Reminds me of the last iteration of NHL on the PS3, when they were clearly gearing up for the PS4 release so put very little effort in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back