Multiplat FIFA 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
This community is so funny. I made a team of French bronzes plus 87 mendy. Had 4 games left to play with him in Sqaud. The name of the Sqaud is 'please quit'. I have work to do so can come back and forth. No issue for me. Yeah I'm a dick for putting my controller down and letting the game play out. On my last one and this guy obviously doing the Bruno objectives but he's literally non stop scoring.... and watching replays. It's just going to make the game longer lol. Surely he's done whatever objectives he can do in one game with the 9 goals or assists that he has.

It's the strangest group.

My main peeve is when you're up by a goal in extra time chasing objectives and these guys just keep pushing for the draw you know they're gonna get.

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
It's the strangest group.

My main peeve is when you're up by a goal in extra time chasing objectives and these guys just keep pushing for the draw you know they're gonna get.
Yes! the objective for the 93 requires a 2-0 win. I go up 3-0 against someone but of course they get a goal. Then quits at HT....

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Haven't touched the game in 6 months, getting bored with nba2k20 so thought stuff it.

Did the MM SBC's and pulled 96 IF KDB (tradeable) from the packs :D
nice way to get me sucked into SBC's again.
Lol don't tell me the game doesnt know your play time and gives better rewards in packs.... I didn't play for 2 weeks and got WBY from the ultimate SBC.

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
First team.png

My first team. Have become a Meta player.... 4-2-3-1 in game
That Modric card might be the best card in the game, maybe its the new card effect where they seem amazing but s**t I'm glad I did him. I'll change the positions on Son and Mahrez, that was my old formation but I'll be sticking to this now.

Attachments

• First team.png
    First team.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Haven't played a game in two months, but I'm a bit of a sucker for SBC's and packs. Been lucky af with pack luck lately, in addition to the luck I've had since April.

TAA, Bruno from the two party bags.

Fuchs from the Flashback SBC.

Kante, HL Sterling and IF Robertson from a Mega Pack yesterday. Then another Mega Pack right after which included HL Ilicic, IF Albiol, IF Chilwell and regular Busquets.

1593660509436.png

1593660553082.png

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Haven't played a game in two months, but I'm a bit of a sucker for SBC's and packs. Been lucky af with pack luck lately, in addition to the luck I've had since April.

TAA, Bruno from the two party bags.

Fuchs from the Flashback SBC.

Kante, HL Sterling and IF Robertson from a Mega Pack yesterday. Then another Mega Pack right after which included HL Ilicic, IF Albiol, IF Chilwell and regular Busquets.

View attachment 904454

View attachment 904455

That smiling face of Zola will piss me off for weeks. Done two Prime Icon packs and got him in both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JD234

Debutant
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Stopped playing for about 3 months but got back into it just at the end of the TOTS promo. Sold Wan-Bissaka TOTS today as I packed Walker from the party bag. I've got 1.2Mil in the kity and a huge amount of fodder, just no idea what to do with it all. Icon SBC just doesn't seem worth it (I got petit and hierro)

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 12.46.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 12.47.49 AM.png

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Got FUT Birthday Griezmann from the 88+ and used the other four fodder from it for a Prime Icon pack...Ronaldingo!
great pull! i have done 4 and got Barnes, Lampard, Rivaldo and Desailly, the last i was happy with. Then a week later i opened a prime players pack and pulled my first icon, who else was it.....but the same Desailly icon. This game knows too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back