Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate packed these 2 the other day.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

That Oblak card looks unreal.

Might have to build a little Spanish side as my Serie A main one is basically done till TOTS time.

What formations work the best for La Liga have people found?

You'll love him ;)
Hope so. Immobile and Dybala up front will be unchanged unless i somehow get Ronaldo who ive never owned. The dream would be Ronaldo and Immobile as two strikers both over 6”1 tall, with Dybala and Mertens as CAM’s.

A casual can only dream.

Hope so. Immobile and Dybala up front will be unchanged unless i somehow get Ronaldo who ive never owned. The dream would be Ronaldo and Immobile as two strikers both over 6”1 tall, with Dybala and Mertens as CAM’s.

A casual can only dream.
didn't play too much today but managed to pack Dybala, TOTW Milinkovic - Savic and OTW Thiago, dat midfield...

Really hate that people can put guys like Vardy, Mbappe etc...as CDM's and CM's for full chem but we can't make wingers into wing backs or CDM's to CB and vice versa which is far more realistic than having pure strikers playing central midfield unless it's CAM.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really hate that people can put guys like Vardy, Mbappe etc...as CDM's and CM's for full chem but we can't make wingers into wing backs or CDM's to CB and vice versa which is far more realistic than having pure strikers playing central midfield unless it's CAM.

It’s frustrating but I get it because otherwise people would just put 90 pace midfielders for their whole defence.

It’s frustrating but I get it because otherwise people would just put 90 pace midfielders for their whole defence.
This is true , i think it's something they should looking at revamping much like 2K did with MyTeam and only have cards play their primary and secondary positions.

Make sure you do the SBC's that reward you with mega packs and rare player packs. Use Futbin to help you with the cheapest/easiest way. Last night I got Icon Bobby Moore, who sold for 300k. And then Mendy for 90k. Never had this many coins before and I have no idea what to do with them...

Make sure you do the SBC's that reward you with mega packs and rare player packs. Use Futbin to help you with the cheapest/easiest way. Last night I got Icon Bobby Moore, who sold for 300k. And then Mendy for 90k. Never had this many coins before and I have no idea what to do with them...
What's your team looking like at the moment mate? Brilliant pull!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy crap. Wonder what the % chances are of getting an icon in a pack? Congrats man.

Ive just completed 3 SBC’s and am 2 games away from completing a loyalty SBC that rewards a rare mega pack. Will have 6 packs to open tomorrow night. Just waiting for the next TOTW to come out. This weeks players werent that appealing.

Am I the only one who is playing career?

I haven't played career for a while but plan on doing so once the PS5 is out - don't want to start anything to then start again.

I haven't played career for a while but plan on doing so once the PS5 is out - don't want to start anything to then start again.
Carries over doesn't it?

I havent tried it yet but will at some stage. The youtube reviews of fifa21’s career mode werent glowing. How do you find it?
I just take it for face value. I don't expect FM levels of realism etc. I enjoy it for what it is.

I can build a completely unrealistic team making rubbish swap deals, and that's fine. I buy players I like/high potential players and enjoy it.

Carries over doesn't it?
Career mode doesn't carry over, only FUT and Volta as they are online services rather than a save game file.

from the ea website

Will my progress on PlayStation 4 transfer to PlayStation 5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X?
All progress you make or content you acquire within FIFA 21 Ultimate Team (including players, items, coins, FIFA Points, match record, and leaderboard placement), as well as all progression in VOLTA FOOTBALL will transfer from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 and back, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X and back. Progress within all other modes including Online Seasons, Co-Op Seasons, Career Mode, Pro Clubs, etc. will be specific to the console you are playing on and won’t transfer between consoles.

Got my first Rivals reward. Do people take 2 untradeable packs or 1 tradeable pack?
Depends how you want your club to be I guess. If you're saving for a particular player, you are more likely to to get more coins taking the coin reward over packs. If you feel like you might pull something big that doesn't fit into your team, tradeable's will help incase of dupes, etc or if you want as many players in your club as possible for future SBCs, upgrade packs then take untradeables.
For instance, I am running a First Owner RTG so I don't really care about dupes so I need as many packs as possible to get more players have more chance at packing something decent.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back