Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

any good rewards people? got a Lloris, Chiellini IF Bamba and an Ajax IF, not much else
Zlatan and Werner in my reds! Allowed me to sell my regular one.
Saving crappy jumbo packs for Saturday and saving big packs for TOTY.

Last edited:
Saved up 6 packs over the week from Advanced SBC’s. Open mega rares, prime gold, premium gold all the top packs and best i got was an 84 Pizzi. Just completed an objective for a two player rare pack and this happened...

Currently selling all of my Serie A players to develop a premier league team obviously :)

63CFAC4D-29C0-46C1-B07D-188EC6C652BE.jpeg

Last edited:

Premier league players are ridiculously expensive. Can have 83 Manolas in Series A as a CB with 82 pace and he sells for 4k. The equivalent player in Premier League goes for 100k+.
So far my revamped squad looks like this. A lot more fun knowing most of my players 👍

oct fut 21.jpg

Last edited:
Just played a division rivals game. Was 3-0 down and scored 5 goals in a row from the 50th to the 68th minute. Ended up winning 5-4. Comebacks do feel more doable in this years game!

Who you signed mate?

Aaron Wan-Bissaka - To replace Doherty - Aurier now backup

Dayot Upamecano - Replaces Dier and huge potential
Alessandro Bastoni - Just Because I like having 4 decent CBs (lower potential than I thought @ 83)
Joško Gvardiol - Sold Alderweireld for a big amount, so made a low cost replacement - 86 potential

Paulinho - I always sign him as a bench option as rate him in the game and wish Spurs never sold him
Gedson - Permanent deal - Sent them Doherty who was awful for me in game

Alejandro Gómez - I sold Alli and while 32 is a weapon

Only really made 2 changes to my XI but have a lot more bench options/depth.

After a bit of pack luck and hoarding coins on my RTG, decided to bin it and just have some proper fun with the game. Entering weekend league with this team with Traore, IF Orsic and Valverde coming off the bench around 65-70 mins. I end up going to a 4-2-3-1 in game with Benzema at CAM rather than striker. 1603432084027.png

Aaron Wan-Bissaka - To replace Doherty - Aurier now backup

Dayot Upamecano - Replaces Dier and huge potential
Alessandro Bastoni - Just Because I like having 4 decent CBs (lower potential than I thought @ 83)
Joško Gvardiol - Sold Alderweireld for a big amount, so made a low cost replacement - 86 potential

Paulinho - I always sign him as a bench option as rate him in the game and wish Spurs never sold him
Gedson - Permanent deal - Sent them Doherty who was awful for me in game

Alejandro Gómez - I sold Alli and while 32 is a weapon

Only really made 2 changes to my XI but have a lot more bench options/depth.
Nice.

Well I am Arsenal and I have got rid of majority of players

Leno
Bellerin Upamecano Gabriel Tierney
Partey Ceballos
Aouar
Pepe Auba Saka
Antony
David
Szoszbolai
Ihatarren
Martinelli
Camavinga
Sarr
--
Mazraoui
Saliba
Tapsoba
Wijndal
Kamara
Gravenberch

Nice.

Well I am Arsenal and I have got rid of majority of players

Leno
Bellerin Upamecano Gabriel Tierney
Partey Ceballos
Aouar
Pepe Auba Saka
Antony
David
Szoszbolai
Ihatarren
Martinelli
Camavinga
Sarr
--
Mazraoui
Saliba
Tapsoba
Wijndal
Kamara
Gravenberch

Lloris
Wan-Bissaka Sanchez Upamecano Reguilon
Ndombele Hojbjerg Lo Celso
Bale Kane Son

Gazzaniga Bastoni Aurier Paulinho Gomez Bergwijn Lucas

Hart Gvardiol Cirkin Gedson Sissoko Winks Vinícius

Sessengnon Tanganga (out on loan)

Thats where my squad is at.

Do you loan any of the young potential kids out? Was gonna sign Antony but doubt I'd get to play him much.

I do literally nothing with the youth academy as I hate using fake players.

Also not really liking the training change. Like theres so much of it (know you can cancel it but also a hassle). Do you do the training or just sim it?

Lloris
Wan-Bissaka Sanchez Upamecano Reguilon
Ndombele Hojbjerg Lo Celso
Bale Kane Son

Gazzaniga Bastoni Aurier Paulinho Gomez Bergwijn Lucas

Hart Gvardiol Cirkin Gedson Sissoko Winks Vinícius

Sessengnon Tanganga (out on loan)

Thats where my squad is at.

Do you loan any of the young potential kids out? Was gonna sign Antony but doubt I'd get to play him much.

I do literally nothing with the youth academy as I hate using fake players.

Also not really liking the training change. Like theres so much of it (know you can cancel it but also a hassle). Do you do the training or just sim it?
I have not loaned anyone out, I sold everyone I had no interest in keeping. I play Saka and Martinelli a fair bit so didn't see the need to loan. I have adjusted the sliders and increased injury proneness (and decreased the severity), so everyone gets a decent run (and trying to maintain sharpness too).

Yeah the training change is not great. I only discovered today - thanks to doing some Googling - that it does nothing to boost attributes, only fixes sharpness. I got A's on the drills that were heavy that increased the sharpness the most and just sim them all the time now. Knowing now it makes no difference to attributes I will just train any players who need sharpness on the best yielding drills.

Not sure why I bother with WL on a Friday night. So much input delay. Just played 3 games for a 2-1 record. Not sure how much is needed for div 1 rank 1 rivals but if I take my remaining WL games I'll end up on around 16k rivals points. Dont think that's enough for div 1.
Keen for the promo and open up some of my saved packs.

not going to bother with champs this week, just going to play rivals and squad battles to the 50 wins milestones and pick up the 50k and 100k packs for those. Decent packs and then I can spend tomorrow watching the GF instead of the sweat of WL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current Squad: (Don't judge my 5 at the back, haven't played since Fifa16 and my defending is atrocious lmao)
_20201024_010529.JPG

Have saved up $250k from match coins, coin rewards, and another 250k left over from foundation sbcs. Next player I'm targetting is Drogba (900k-1mil) cause he's a beast and paired with Lewandowski they would be unstoppable.

Have around 30-35 packs as well (all different types) from rewards from Rivals, Squad Battles, Limited Time SBCs and Objectives. Will open them all over the next few days with the new promo to try pack someone that will bump me up to that 1mil coins mark.

sick of facing neymar and mbappe. literally so hard to stop if played by someone half decent
right, mane, salah, etc just finding near impossible to stop with pretty basic counters in a two striker formation, they often nick the ball off you anyway.

P2w has never been stronger, if you've got varane or van dijk too its so hard to get past them but the Felix's, promes,etc

I need that Rulebreaker Mukiele in my team immediately. Will be ridiculous with a Shadow Chem Style.
I'm so excited to try and get him in, opens up so many hybrid opportunities for me. playing in friendlies will be a ballache though, would have preferred rivals.

I'm so excited to try and get him in, opens up so many hybrid opportunities for me. playing in friendlies will be a ballache though, would have preferred rivals.
Having to do it in friendlies is off putting because the game is already a grind with rivals, squad battles and WL. Should be doable on all 3 modes with restrictions.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Having to do it in friendlies is off putting because the game is already a grind with rivals, squad battles and WL. Should be doable on all 3 modes with restrictions.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
My problem with Friendlies is that it is SBMM, but it doesn't get any easier if you start losing games like in rivals. I will probably have to go and tank some rivals matches if I want to win my 6 friendlies which is stupid.

Just packed Cristiano Ronaldo and then Ben Yedder back to back. Going to be spending the rest of the night on Futbin trying to figure out how to best fit CR7 in my team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back