Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Im really enjoying FIFA atm. I think ive got the hang with defending, and having 2 quality CDM’s helps a lot. My FUT team is at a stage now where each upgrade will cost 200-300k so im just content playing rivals. Have scored a couple of cracking freekick goals.

Compared to 2018 the randomness of hitting the crossbar or upright 2-3 times in succession doesnt happen at all which is nice. Also like not having to waste coins keeping my players fit.

My FUT team is at a stage now where each upgrade will cost 200-300k
I'm at a similar stage now, next upgrades are IF Valverde (although marginal upgrade, so might not bother at 300k), and Messi not much else to improve unless I overhaul the squad. Looking forward to my RTTF's hopefully getting upgrades now.
Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.08.57 pm.png

Alex Sandro SBC is definately worth the coin, Juve will progress so he's guaranteed one upgrade. I spent close to 70k to fill out the 86 ovr squad exchange but he'll be close to end game LB.

Don't know whether to go all in on RTTF Kessie yet or not, going for about 220k at the moment but he's one of those cards that are hard to tell if it'll drop in price by 50k or more like Bruno Peres did.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got 11 wins in WL for Silver 1 and then gave away about 10 or so free wins. Drives me up the wall how you can play superbly 2-3 games in a row and then your players turn to s**t for the next five games. Gerrard with 90 odd passing can't hit a pass 5m away, etc.

Also, anyone with a Varane/Gomez CB pairing... :mad:

Got 11 wins in WL for Silver 1 and then gave away about 10 or so free wins. Drives me up the wall how you can play superbly 2-3 games in a row and then your players turn to sh*t for the next five games. Gerrard with 90 odd passing can't hit a pass 5m away, etc.

Also, anyone with a Varane/Gomez CB pairing... :mad:
I have one of those CBs... but I'm doing FO so I can't help it. I'm unsure whether to do POTM Son. Looks nice but to put all my money basically into one card will be tough. I have a month of rewards though to get enough fodder for him. I just played WL for 3 hours on Sunday. Got to 11-2 and tried to get 3 more wins late last night but lost one so just left it at that.

I have one of those CBs... but I'm doing FO so I can't help it. I'm unsure whether to do POTM Son. Looks nice but to put all my money basically into one card will be tough. I have a month of rewards though to get enough fodder for him. I just played WL for 3 hours on Sunday. Got to 11-2 and tried to get 3 more wins late last night but lost one so just left it at that.

Son would be a dream...but that 88 squad is scaring me off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to set the game aside until busy period at work was over. Started getting into it last week. Usually doesn't bother me starting a bit later, but this year I'm seeing some very very good teams about.

RTTF Group Stages is the sweatiest game mode I've ever played. I never want to see another Mbappe again.

Blow it up and trade for 1st round picks
oh hello Jerry Kraus :)

im gonna get Ocampos instead of Messi actually to save coin. Also want De Bruyne instead of Firmino.

Just started using 433(4) formation after getting carved up in a match 3 nights ago. Find im scoring more goals but my defense is sketchy.

Got my Rivals rewards just now and packed my first RTTF card:

View attachment 1014831

Without having much knowledge of Bundesliga even im aware that a CB with 80+ pace is valueable. Question is, do I sell now or hope Dortmund progress?
They're top at the moment but Brugge are only 2 points behind them in third. I think they'll advance though, they've already beaten Brugge and will moat likely beat them again.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back