Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

The La Liga only Player Picks are broken. If you have a a La Liga team and aren't doing them then you're crazy.

Out of around 75 this week, I've pulled TOTS Benzema, Oblak, Casemiro, Fekir, Carrasco x3, Moreno x2, Llorente x2, Kounde and loads of other fodder. Completed the 85+ La Liga pick and got a choice of Jesus Navas and a Duplicate Llorente.
With all the fodder I got I went a did Coutinho and Marcelo so I've now got basically full La Liga again with TOTS Rashford and TOTY Bruno in there. Might try Messi out.

They will probably release the same player pick for each of the remaining Major Leagues if you run one of those leagues so keep an eye out for them and load up on golds when their cheap.

Holy s**t i just realised ea made icon swaps squad battles requirements 7 wins , biggest dick move. Just makes me not want to grind for the icons and only do the packs. I don't understand why they can't just allow us to do it in rivals too like they have been with a few of the recent player objectives.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Completed PIM Desailly. Fodder from the 84x20 and 83x25 got me through quite easily in the end.

Slightly overpriced but he’s as end game as it gets. Highly recommend if you can’t buy him out right.

Got Mbappe out of my 20×84 pack , other than Mane it was an average pack. Two of the lowest rated turkish league tots players and the rest followed by 85 and 84's. I know i got Mbappe but I'm disapponinted in the results, was hoping for a la liga tots or a few more 88+ players

Got Mbappe out of my 20×84 pack , other than Mane it was an average pack. Two of the lowest rated turkish league tots players and the rest followed by 85 and 84's. I know i got Mbappe but I'm disapponinted in the results, was hoping for a la liga tots or a few more 88+ players
Saving mine for Ultimate TOTS

After selling off Vieira for 6mil, my team...

Screenshot_20210514-181017_FUTBIN.jpg

It's overpowered.

I still have 3.5 million coins in my club but I don't think theres any way I can improve it lol. Was thinking of getting PIM Roberto Carlos and PIM Carlos Alberto at LB and RB but would rather have that 3mil for elsewhere.

Gonna keep the coins for now and have the freedom of building whichever SBCs I want and put a few 100k into League Player Picks for each TOTS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saved one of the 85 x 5 packs for this morning and picked up 3 of the new bundesliga tots (Neuer, Sabitzer and the Wolfsburg RB). Not sure where to go with my team now as I don't really want to replace anyone. Maybe the LB just because he is only 85 rated, but he feels really good IG so idk. Tossing up whether to chase more TOTS with my icon swaps via the packs or go for an icon instead.
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.02.09 am.png

saved one of the 85 x 5 packs for this morning and picked up 3 of the new bundesliga tots (Neuer, Sabitzer and the Wolfsburg RB). Not sure where to go with my team now as I don't really want to replace anyone. Maybe the LB just because he is only 85 rated, but he feels really good IG so idk. Tossing up whether to chase more TOTS with my icon swaps via the packs or go for an icon instead.
View attachment 1127867
The 81x, 83x, 84x are much better options imo.

I completed 6 tokens on Thursday and opened all 3 of the packs, between them got 5 La Liga TOTS and 4-5 Turkish League tots too, plus enough fodder to also complete the Icon Pack SBC.

With your team shaping into Bundesliga I'd go for the packs to get some juiced up tots players in there. Plus if you want an icon you will get enough fodder to do an icon sbc if you want, OR you could do a bunch of the Bundesliga SBCs like Costa and Kruse which will probably benefit youe team more then some random icon (chances of useable are very low).

Just when you thought this game couldn't get any worse online with the wingback at CB cheese EA release a cheapish flashback Mbabu . Not looking fwd to grinding those WL wins for swaps knowing that 90% of my opponents will have Mbabu will be running with him at CB.

cb41fe460e71103143e564d20d25b26a.jpg

One of those 75+ player packs paying off

Nice, I thought about doing it but ended up passing.
Opened up my 84 x20 pack. Got 4 TOTS but no Ultimate ones.
Good fodder to complete Dalglish I reckon, unless I hold for a icon moments player pick.
Managed Gold 2 from FUT champs so that's good. Someone gave me a win which helped a lot (needed 2 from 3 which made it 1 from 2 for Gold 2)

With my ligue 1 guarenteed pack i saw the brazil flag pop , starting cheering and missed the position and then saw the psg emblem and was about to freak out only for it to be Marquinhos. Not terrible as he has strong links to Roberto Carlos and showdown Kehrer but with the likes of Tapsoba, De Vrig, Romero, Rijkaard and Hummels he can't get a gig.

EA really s**t the bed with content after the Bundesliga TOTS though, been nothing but disappointment. Not really much motivation to play now.

This game is dead now :huh:

WL was f***ing nightmarish though. I'm not great but I can normally settle Silver 1 and move from there... I went 11-16 this week. Just gonna give away the last few wins to secure some sanity and wellbeing.

WL was f***ing nightmarish though. I'm not great but I can normally settle Silver 1 and move from there... I went 11-16 this week. Just gonna give away the last few wins to secure some sanity and wellbeing.

Weekend League at/after TOTS is just a shitshow. Everyone has the same teams, or the same 5/6 players and they're sweaty as hell. RB's and LB's at CB without any consequences + directional nutmeg and bridges every attack...it gets tiresome, quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back