Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

EA testing the waters to change the whole pack system?

It's interesting... I had Kevin Volland as the best player in a 100k pack but then had Muller in the 25k and Modric in a 7.5k so took the latter two.

For myself I almost certainly wouldn’t buy any fifa points for the rest of the game. But if I do preview pack something worth 500k+ I’ll probably put some on just to get it.

you wonder if it will actually increase spending

Fortnite has used it in their Save the World mode for years. It's a great deterrent to ever buying anything.

Watch EA juice the packs to increase spending somehow.

Wish they'd actually work on improving the game to actually represent futbol instead of 100 metre sprint globetrotter s**t they keep putting out. They might actually squeeze money out of me then.

What the *! Where's my luck (all last year obviously)
I did the Icon player pick for Argentina, France, Dutch.
Moments Van der Sar, Prime van Basten, Moments Seedorf.
Took Van der Sar as a Icon keeper is always good for hybrids, I wanted FRENCH! Then Kroos, Robertson and Laporte from the 3x 87.
Have seen people get 2 of the FoF players in that pack!
Going with the 92+ Midfielder pick as last chance to get that Vieira.

What the fu**! Where's my luck (all last year obviously)
I did the Icon player pick for Argentina, France, Dutch.
Moments Van der Sar, Prime van Basten, Moments Seedorf.
Took Van der Sar as a Icon keeper is always good for hybrids, I wanted FRENCH! Then Kroos, Robertson and Laporte from the 3x 87.
Have seen people get 2 of the FoF players in that pack!
Going with the 92+ Midfielder pick as last chance to get that Vieira.

I've had the same luck this week mate, nowhere near the mark. Even that icon PP this week, which I rarely do, was two duds and Moments Desailly.

aa7bf9f20dd809d8775c3293ab5e48eb.jpg

Did the TOTS/PTG pick to get rid of my untradeable Rebic dupe; wanted Pogba but I guess this will do

Decided to whack fifa on to see what i get for the picks, ******* Keylor Navas, Manuel Neuer and Donnarumma (who i already got) were my three options.....that's me done until my dumbass buys the next installment of Fifa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question, do the nation FoF sbcs they've dropped get upgrades like the base FoF players? I did the Forsberg sbc and Sweden are a chance to go through so just wondering if I should expect an upgrade if they win tonight. Terrific card too, well done to those that completed it.

Quick question, do the nation FoF sbcs they've dropped get upgrades like the base FoF players? I did the Forsberg sbc and Sweden are a chance to go through so just wondering if I should expect an upgrade if they win tonight. Terrific card too, well done to those that completed it.
No, they will not upgrade unfortunately.

Keep jumping on to see what sbcs get released and see if there's anything to entice me to play a game but it's just shockingly bad at this stage in the games cycle. Still too many overpriced SBC's and too many TOTW/TOTS player requirements.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

After getting Mid and Prime Cantona (both, for me anyways, play awfully in game) from Icon Packs this year, did the Icon Moments Pack for 5 Icon Swaps. Was hoping for someone left field, like a Hagi/Nedved/Rivaldo,etc, etc. Someone who could be fun to use and isn't considered somewhat meta.

Out comes Prime Moments Cantona...

Keep jumping on to see what sbcs get released and see if there's anything to entice me to play a game but it's just shockingly bad at this stage in the games cycle. Still too many overpriced SBC's and too many TOTW/TOTS player requirements.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

And TOTW's/TOTS players prices have gone up big time. The AUS LB Elder, who has a bad nation/bad league is somehow almost 70k...he was 35k a week ago.

And TOTW's/TOTS players prices have gone up big time. The AUS LB Elder, who has a bad nation/bad league is somehow almost 70k...he was 35k a week ago.
Yeah I just sold TOTS Philipp Max who I bought for 25k for 75k. I've spent no money on the game and I only started in January so I don't have the fodder to do the sbcs so this has meant I can massively upgrade my team the last few weeks

They'll go down from today with the 85-90 TOTS repeatable SBC being out and reasonable for an 82 squad.

I've been building up packs from the International objectives in Milestones this week, 50+ packs for the next promo which means I could just clear out all my tradeable fodder (TOTS and IF while at a premium, 83/84's) and ended up banking about 2mil. It's crazy how much you can sit on in this game sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back