Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

After getting Mid and Prime Cantona (both, for me anyways, play awfully in game) from Icon Packs this year, did the Icon Moments Pack for 5 Icon Swaps. Was hoping for someone left field, like a Hagi/Nedved/Rivaldo,etc, etc. Someone who could be fun to use and isn't considered somewhat meta.

Out comes Prime Moments Cantona...
I got him out of mine too, haven't got on with him at all so far, might go back to Iniesta as my cam.

I sold off most of my gold cards yesterday before the promo and made 700k, what should I spend it on?

I am the only one who doesn't rate the summer stars past Messi, Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Spinazzola?
Also, nothing argument, but 0 bundesliga players, not a single player in this set would fit in my side and the only ones worth changing it for are the big 3

Did the preview packs and got that new Isak from a 45K pack. Instant 200k profit.
Opened up all my saved packs and got the new Locatelli as well (untradable).

I didn't do too badly, also got one from the 45k pack (Dumfries) and even luckier saved yesterdays 3 x 87 pack and got Christensen and Spinazzola. None are too expensive but the two untradeable ones will play into squads.

I am the only one who doesn't rate the summer stars past Messi, Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Spinazzola?
Also, nothing argument, but 0 bundesliga players, not a single player in this set would fit in my side and the only ones worth changing it for are the big 3

Team 2 will probably have your Bundesliga players.

Been using Locatelli this weekend and he's been unbelievable as either a CDM or a CB. For his price (120k-ish), he's been superb.

Carlos Alberto from the 92+ moments pack. Saw Brazil and got super excited. Is a great card but would have loved a Kaka, Ronaldinho or R9

Figo for me. Could have been worse for sure. Should have been better.

Carlos Alberto from the 92+ moments pack. Saw Brazil and got super excited. Is a great card but would have loved a Kaka, Ronaldinho or R9
Got the Brazil + CAM combo and got excited for Kaka but that soon turned to disappointment when Rivaldo appeared.

Got Spinazzola from one of the packs in it though and have a solid Italy side finally so that'll get me playing for a couple more weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm done with my team.
Went 4-0 with the games I could play before going to work today. Would have loved for Brazil to win for Thiago Silva showdown but I'll have to just take the Jorginho upgrade. Will post team tomorrow.
Have 1.1 mill for icon SBCs or POTY SBCs....
And so much fodder as well, will do the guaranteed team 2 pack for a chance at Neymar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back