Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Got MOTM Cuadrado in those player picks. Didn't realise he was so expensive! Guess he strong links to Ronaldo/Flashback Ronaldo.
Not sure if I should waste fodder on the 85+ pack

Was coming in to post the same thing, these 81pp's seem like they are very good value. Hit Cuadrado on my second. Worth a bit because of the link as mentioned, also by a mile the strongest RB in the Serie A. Incidentally I've somehow put together an amazing untradeable Serie A side out of nowhere, having done the Milinkovic/Dybala/Ronaldo SBC's and hitting some nice cards elsewhere.

10 of the 81+'s down and so far I have got Parejo, Walker, Henderson and KANTE! will definitely be trialling him out over Duncan at CDM, probably instead of doing that Tonali card, although I can't see him being better than 'the Ghanaian Essien', who is also better to link in my team as he is Serie A.

Loving this game, been playing as a pro got a stint at Crystal Palace at the moment doing ok. Enjoy the game play and graphically on the series X is pretty awesome.

Tried my hand at the my team but just can't get my head around packs on selling / keeping etc so haven't bothered to much with it, same goes for NBA my team.

Came out as a non rare too (him or the IF did at least) pretty crazy pack!
I don't think informs don't count as rares, kinda sucks when you have a whole bunch of shitty untradeable 75ovr totws you can't use in place of gold rares in sbc's like the player picks.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think informs don't count as rares, kinda sucks when you have a whole bunch of shitty untradeable 75ovr totws you can't use in place of gold rares in sbc's like the player picks.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They can come out of packs as a rare, they just can’t be used as a rare item. It’s typically flawless EA logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found a better way to utilise Rooney. Those H/H workrates work much better through the middle as he sits so nicely just in front of the defense. Loving this team atm.

Rooney.PNG

Will have plenty of time for WL now we're back in lockdown :(
This was the second thought that came to mind for me after I heard the news, right after "toilet paper?".

POTM Ilkay is good value, pace isn't great but whack on a engine, shadow or hunter chem and his pace isn't a big issue and allows for better hybrid links with the likes of Boateng and Khedira.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back