Multiplat FIFA 21

Playing as a Lions named side these badge, theme and tifo objectives are exactly what I was looking for

But on the flipside, where the fu** are my icon swaps?
They'd be waiting until the icon moments promo to release them I reckon.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Playing as a Lions named side these badge, theme and tifo objectives are exactly what I was looking for

But on the flipside, where the fu** are my icon swaps?
Probably won't get them until the Future Stars program is over, they want to exhaust every bit of coin they can from the fifa community first.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
That Reiner card should really be 89 rated imo. It's pretty generic and doesn't look much better than say Freeze Hazard who came out 2 months ago.

I'll probably still do it cause there's not much else to do until Thursday but hopefully they release a few more these objectives.
The strong links to FB Witsel and HL Cunha are nice. If he plays nice enough in game he could replace potm Lewa in my Bundesliga squad which will allow me to put him into an expensive SBC down the track.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
If I was to choose 1 Future Star out of the whole promo it would be that 89 Tapsoba card.
Has the same body type as Blanc and with that pace and great dribbling for a CB, he'd be a perfect pairing with my RTTF Klostermann. Could possibly be an endgame card.

Only problem is I already have plenty of untradable defenders, Prime Cannavaro, Moments Boateng, Varane, Gomez.
Also have 4 RTTF Varanes on my transfer list so could use one of those if I wanted to.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Gonna be hard to choose one of the three players at lvl 30. As an Italian that De Sciglio is a front runner for me, insane looking card and would fulfill my Italian backline but that Sessengon would be great for a Bundesliga/epl hybrid and that Januzaj is probably the best rw/rm for a la liga side that isn't TOTY Messi and maybe RTTF Portu.

Also i know it's not a game breaker but it really annoys me that there is no domestic man of the match filter despite these cards dropping for a few weeks now. It's just lazy from EA.

Last edited:

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
The Todibo SBC looks really nice , I've been holding onto my fodder for in the hopes we get a Serie A FS SBC but Todibo is so tempting. Having a 3 man or 5 man backline with Todibo, RTTF Kounde and Varane or Todibo with freeze Volland and Boateng will give people fits.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
I received a forced forfeit from a game of friendlies for scoring 3 own goals towards the end of the game meanwhile my opponent was AFK for 80 minutes and gets the result and i don't even get my objectives counted * this game is a joke sometimes.

Last edited:

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Party bag packs are back, 84 exchange with 2xtotw players and 75 chem. Got HL Hintregger out of mime. Not sure how i feel about it , he gets green links to Sabitzer and freeze Laimer in my Bundesliga squad and will get an upgrade this week after Frankfurt won their 4th in a row. Apart from acceleration it's actually a ridiculous looking card. In terms of value it's an L as the sbc is worth more than the player but considering i only paid 1.2 k for it and used my untradeable fodder it's a W.

Now is probably the best time to sell off your tradeable 83-85's

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Party bag packs are back, 84 exchange with 2xtotw players and 75 chem. Got HL Hintregger out of mime. Not sure how i feel about it , he gets green links to Sabitzer and freeze Laimer in my Bundesliga squad and will get an upgrade this week after Frankfurt won their 4th in a row. Apart from acceleration it's actually a ridiculous looking card. In terms of value it's an L as the sbc is worth more than the player but considering i only paid 1.2 k for it and used my untradeable fodder it's a W.

Now is probably the best time to sell off your tradeable 83-85's
I packed his HL card untradeable and used him a bit before TOTY when I had a mainly an untradeable squad.
He is pretty good, just a really nice all rounded CB, and I'm sure his upgraded version will be even better.

Trying to resist doing the Party bag cause I wanna save my fodder but I mht have to cave in.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
So gave in to the party bag and.....

BOOM
PS_App_20210216_015343.jpeg

Was genuinely surprised that I didn't get some shitty OTW player.
He's worth over 1.3mil but I really didn't need another striker lmao.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
So gave in to the party bag and.....

BOOM
View attachment 1058951

Was genuinely surprised that I didn't get some shitty OTW player.
He's worth over 1.3mil but I really didn't need another striker lmao.
s**t that's a good pull, over a mil on the market too. Spewing they're untradeable, will be good for icon swaps if there's an England theme or high prices sbc

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
After saying how stupid the pack is, I said stuff it and did the SBC. Saw record breaker! Either VVD or Mbappe would be crazy. Got David Silva who is at least high rated if I did ever need to chuck him in an SBC. I've got quite a few decent la liga players so could make something happen.

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't know why but this afternoon I could not find a single rivals game under 50-60 ping.

There was a patch today also so maybe it's stuffed up the servers even more?

If I didn't have such a good team I'd have stopped playing FUT 2 months ago cause my connection hasn't been higher than 4 bars since the first 2 weeks and it makes going above Div 4 impossible, regardless of skill.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
After saying how stupid the pack is, I said stuff it and did the SBC. Saw record breaker! Either VVD or Mbappe would be crazy. Got David Silva who is at least high rated if I did ever need to chuck him in an SBC. I've got quite a few decent la liga players so could make something happen.

I had the same thought process and did it last night. First excitement when the recognisable flair for Future Stars came up which then dissipated when Dalot looked back at me, a pointless acquisition after getting MOTM Cuadrado untradeable last week.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
The updated national logos and tops are a nice inclusion.

Seems like people are starting to relegate themselves in prep for icon swaps, 4 of my last rivals matches have been people throwing the game. I'll take the easy wins for rivals rewards.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
did a few things last night, bit the bullet on the party bag after getting a dupe Werner and surprise surprise got OTW Ziyech back, yuck

finished a Bundesliga League grind and packed a future stars 88 Antony out of it which is sensational, 800k card and perfect links to Kleiber, Robben and Reinier (who i think is really good in game)

This weeks TOTW is trash

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Well I invested in 25 Ferland Mendys at 13.5k yesterday expecting him to get a TOTW but EA have fooled me once again.

No Mendy or Messi make it a pretty dead TOTW even with those extra Red Picks.

Hold on those Mendy's.

He should have been a lock which makes me wonder whether he's going to be part of a promo this week - maybe a positional chance for Winter Refresh.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
I just don't understand how they can make the Cucarella objectives doable in rivals/squad battles but pit the Fofana one's back in MM. And he requires more objectives to do despite being lower rated than the previous

Also would love to see some new objectives added to milestones, Liga NOS should have one , needs some more special cards

Last edited:
Back