Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Definately an average totw but looks like there could be a cpl hidden gems from ones on the bench. Meret looks like a good cheap option for Italian/serie a and Koulibaly links, i find that an 81/82 IF keeper can be just as good as a base Neuer.

Niakhaté looks really good, whack a shadow on him and he gets 99 pace with 81 acceleration. French links are always valuable in this game.

Sarr and Yaremchuck look like they would be beasts off the bench. Nkunku into the CAM/CM position is the pick of the bunch though , french and Leipzig links.

Finally made it to division 3. Every time i got close before I'd go on a losing streak but finally broke that trend but absoloutely hating it because so far each div 3 game has been an utter borefest of parking the bus and off balling with Kante

Gameplay is also feeling even slower and more sluggish than before. Can't even get smooth gameplay in squad battles

Last edited:

Finally made it to division 3. Every time i got close before I'd go on a losing streak but finally broke that trend but absoloutely hating it because so far each div 3 game has been an utter borefest of parking the bus and off balling with Kante

Gameplay is also feeling even slower and more sluggish than before. Can't even get smooth gameplay in squad battles
Wait till you get to div 1 :$ pointless skill moves and more!

Wait till you get to div 1 :$ pointless skill moves and more!
My stay in div 3 didn't last long . Lost 5 matches in a row. One guy was simply too good and just killed me with his passing and dribbling without spamming the skill moves but the other 4 i dominated but kept losing from conceding on the counter attack after pushing players forward to beat that 8 man backline. In div 4 and 5 games felt much more open for me.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My stay in div 3 didn't last long . Lost 5 matches in a row. One guy was simply too good and just killed me with his passing and dribbling without spamming the skill moves but the other 4 i dominated but kept losing from conceding on the counter attack after pushing players forward to beat that 8 man backline. In div 4 and 5 games felt much more open for me.

Yeah could be potential div relegators as well who are dropping down divs for potential icon swaps Saturday so they can smash them out.

Had the fodder so did another party bag and pulled recordbreakers Vela. Was disappointed at first but at least it wasn't a OTW player and i did do the previous mls sbcs of Higuain, Dos Santos and the OTW Matudi so i might look at building an mls hybrid for a bit of fun.

Did the party bag again and got TOTGS TAA which is pretty meh. Will never use him so really want EA to release some new Icon SBCs tomorrow cause my fodder is piling up again.

Hopefully the icons in swaps tomorrow are better than the first bunch or else I'll probably go for the packs and an icon pack again.
I'd personally love any version of Garrincha, Puskas, Essien/Vieira or a Mid Seedorf for my team.

Interesting card for the ligue 1 potm , card looks much better than the 82 ovr suggests. If you did the Delort , Mahrez and Atal SBC's this card is great value with the 5* SM with 4*WF combo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting card for the ligue 1 potm , card looks much better than the 82 ovr suggests. If you did the Delort , Mahrez and Atal SBC's this card is great value with the 5* SM with 4*WF combo.

I was going to skip but this'll be a handy Managerial Masterpieces card down the track.

question, will the icon swaps i have stored still be valid for the next batch?

No, they don’t carry over. Make sure you use them if you can.

unreal so the 8 i have saved are now worthless and all that work i did was for nothing? as i cant redeem them now

Is there nothing you can get with the 8 you have?

So scrolling through facebook and seen these packs were found in the code for tomorrow for swaps...

- Icon Moments Pack
- Prime or Moments Icon Pack
- 91+ Prime Icon Pack
- Prime Icon Pack
- 25x 82+ Pack
- 25x 81+ Pack

Hopefully there's an icon Player Pick cause I'll be taking that, otherwise probably the prime moments pack.

So scrolling through facebook and seen these packs were found in the code for tomorrow for swaps...

- Icon Moments Pack
- Prime or Moments Icon Pack
- 91+ Prime Icon Pack
- Prime Icon Pack
- 25x 82+ Pack
- 25x 81+ Pack

Hopefully there's an icon Player Pick cause I'll be taking that, otherwise probably the prime moments pack.

The 25x packs will be god awful and probably cost more than the 25×83 packs we got for icon swaps 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back