Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen the Uruguayan flag and CB come out and was ready to flip my lid thinking Giminez was my best card. Only 3 dupes out of the 25×83 pack. Big win , good fodder and Neymar is better than any of the icons in swaps and probably better than most cards in the game. 20210223_125718.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Decided to do the mid/prime icon pack and finally got rid of my untradeable Varane in one of tbe 86 squad exchanges and got him back. Be able to sell him to buy more fodder of equal value , big W.

Pulled prime Butra from my mid/prime icon pack. It would have cost me 15 tokens and over a month wait to get his base card , this cost me 5 tokens, 40k and a handful of past sbc and free special cards like Suarez, Vela,Higuain etc....that i barely use.

I'll do the squad battles this week and get the 25×82 pack and get Deco or the 25×81 pack next batch of swaps.

Finished the swaps squad battles and did the 25×82 pack , pulled KDB , VVD , Ederson, Kroos and Busquets and a whole bunch of 84's and surprisingly no 82's. Pretty happy with the fodder. With FB Kroos out today I might just put them all into that. Although I'm tempted to try the mid icon sbc.

Also that prime Butra is ridiculously good , I've always been sketchy with short strikers in the past and at 5'6 he looks like a child in-game but goddamn he's ridiculously good.

Ferland Mendy is a saviour.

I've had the 4 RTTF Varanes waiting on my transfer list since TOTY. Bought them then at 1.3mil each, and he's been slowly rising to sit around 1.8mil.

I've also had 40 Gold Mendy's bought at 14000 each waiting on my transfer list for 2 weeks.

In the Champions League this morning Mendy goes and bangs in a 86th minute winner against Atalanta, giving Madrid the win and probably himself the MOTM (he was top 3 players all game imo).

Varane will get upgraded to 89 rated, and probably rise another 400k at least, and Mendy likely gets a MOTM card, meaning all those Mendy's I have will go up in price for me to profit.

Lovely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ferland Mendy is a saviour.

I've had the 4 RTTF Varanes waiting on my transfer list since TOTY. Bought them then at 1.3mil each, and he's been slowly rising to sit around 1.8mil.

I've also had 40 Gold Mendy's bought at 14000 each waiting on my transfer list for 2 weeks.

In the Champions League this morning Mendy goes and bangs in a 86th minute winner against Atalanta, giving Madrid the win and probably himself the MOTM (he was top 3 players all game imo).

Varane will get upgraded to 89 rated, and probably rise another 400k at least, and Mendy likely gets a MOTM card, meaning all those Mendy's I have will go up in price for me to profit.

Lovely.

Keep an eye on that Varane, those RTTF's tend to go down after upgrades. Glad the Mendy's should pay off for you.

Actually had some some pack luck from rewards. I needed the fodder to finish off the icon pack so not waiting for the new promo. Got 84 Haller from my 1 red pick. Could have sworn I took tradable rewards but apparently not. Pulled Nuer and Sancho and some more 83's etc.
Then bang, Dalglish in the icon pack.

Yep, got kicked out every time last night. Trying to play games this morning and matchmaking has been disabled.
Damn they were down for a long time. I just wanted to try out my Toni Kroos card yesterday and couldn't even do squad battles. Hopefully it's the kick in ass ea needs to fix their servers properly.

Found a decent player gents if you've got the squad for him ...

Wyke Club.PNG Wyke.PNG

2 star skills & 3 star weak foot. I'm treating him like a slightly clunkier Alan Shearer mid icon on the ground.

TBH, in the air he doesn't rate as highly as he should stats wise, but he's scored 9 from 12 for me as a 3rd option up front behind 93 Rooney & Harry Kane.

I really like the mix of strength and balance as a hold up player up front. Very strong on the ball.

Found a decent player gents if you've got the squad for him ...

View attachment 1065882View attachment 1065883

2 star skills & 3 star weak foot. I'm treating him like a slightly clunkier Alan Shearer mid icon on the ground.

TBH, in the air he doesn't rate as highly as he should stats wise, but he's scored 9 from 12 for me as a 3rd option up front behind 93 Rooney & Harry Kane.

I really like the mix of strength and balance as a hold up player up front. Very strong on the ball.
Got him in an gold upgrade pack and was gonna use him for the bench for MM teams but ended up putting him into the Kroos SBC. Some of these lower rated gold informs are really good.

Just when you think player objectives couldn't get any worse than managerial masterpiece they give us difference makers . I know not going for the card is an option but forcing people to use s**t cards to grind for a card at this stage of the game is ludicrous. Not to mention the fact it's gonna cost you 30k to build a silver/bronze team if you don't have the cards.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back