Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Fifa logic, red card you for a collision in a stacked penalty box but yellow only for the guy deliberately hacking you up so you don't best the defense.

Last edited:
Took untradeable rivals rewards trying to get fodder for the icon pick. Got nothing.
Come WL rewards, got 86 Ajorque red pick who went straight in. But then packed, Chiellini, Sterling, Aubameyang and Handovic in 3 packs. With fodder being high, tried to avoid using those and sold them off (minus chiellini) for a nice 170K.
Then comes the pick. Choice between Prime Xavi, Mid Makelele and Prime Drogba
If I didn't get Dalglish the other day, would have been the easiest of picks. If it was Prime Makelele, would have probably taken him too. Ended up going for Xavi just to see how his high dribbling/passing can help my team (play a passing game mostly)
Moving Xavi to CAM and Rooney goes up front with Dalglish. Keen to see how this team plays now.

Took untradeable rivals rewards trying to get fodder for the icon pick. Got nothing.
Come WL rewards, got 86 Ajorque red pick who went straight in. But then packed, Chiellini, Sterling, Aubameyang and Handovic in 3 packs. With fodder being high, tried to avoid using those and sold them off (minus chiellini) for a nice 170K.
If I didn't get Dalglish the other day, would have been the easiest of picks. If it was Prime Makelele, would have probably taken him too. Ended up going for Xavi just to see how his high dribbling/passing can help my team (play a passing game mostly)
Moving Xavi to CAM and Rooney goes up front with Dalglish. Keen to see how this team plays now.
nice, i really want to do the icon pick pack but just don't think i can afford it, Xavi is a nice in though, i would like to play with him

pulled an Mbabu What If today which was nice and duplicate Perera who i will quick sell recover when he's an 89....really like that What If concept, looking forward to seeing Team 2

Fodder is insane at the moment. Last night before bed I decided not to do the Icon SBC and to list all of my tradeable cards I'd been holding (had so many I didn't realise were there) 84 and up (including 30 cards I was holding) and then also all of my IF's I'd been stockpiling. Full transfer list and I was expecting around 1.5mil, I checked it this morning to be 2.6mil up. Old IF's are at a premium. Also got a cheeky WIF Odegaard in the 81+.

I think I want that Kante WIF but 2.5mil is pretty rich.

Prime Xavi is one of the best Box2Box CMs in the game imo. Actually bought him last week and have been using him to see if I'd like his PIM because I've been needing a good CM (Out of him and RTTF Renato or Kessie).
The only other players I can think of who would be better would be Gullit, Zidane, PIM Vieira and TOTY Bruno, but they are a fair bit out of my price range for now.

I use a shadow on him and he cuts off everything everything (98 interceptions). He is a little weak strength wise but his passing and dribbling is top tier so you won't be needing to struggle physically against other players as you'll be linking up the play instead.

Fodder is insane at the moment. Last night before bed I decided not to do the Icon SBC and to list all of my tradeable cards I'd been holding (had so many I didn't realise were there) 84 and up (including 30 cards I was holding) and then also all of my IF's I'd been stockpiling. Full transfer list and I was expecting around 1.5mil, I checked it this morning to be 2.6mil up. Old IF's are at a premium. Also got a cheeky WIF Odegaard in the 81+.

I think I want that Kante WIF but 2.5mil is pretty rich.
You could get WIF Kante for 2.4mil...

Or you could Neymar, Mbappe, CR7 and Gold Kante with 2.6mil. They're at their lowest right now and will probably rise again next week.

If you want just 1 player then go for an Icon you'll enjoy playing. It's much funner using a great icon, altough Ney/Mbap/CR7 are also really fun.

If you want 1 player who is a complete gamechanger then go IF Neymar and use at Striker. By far the best player I've used in this game and I've been able to try Maradona, Prime Kaka, Prime Xavi, TOTY Davies, Future Stars Saka, 94 CR7 (in draft) and a few other elite cards.

Have been wanting to post my team for a while now but have held off because I've been constantly putting players in and out trying to find the right squad for about a month. My pack luck this year has been amazing as you've seen in the thread, but its died off a bit since Jan and I realised that the only way I can upgrade my squad was through trading and investing.

Long story short, my club was worth around 11 mil. Put 3-4 mil into investments and trading and it's now worth around 15mil (made around 4mil profit). Main reason for investing is I realised this would probably be my only chance in FUT that I'd be able to buy a Top Tier Icon of my choice like Pele or Cruyff.

Used probably 20 different players throughout Feb. The only players that were constant were IF Neymar, Future Stars Saka, Base Blanc and either one of my untradeable Mbappe or Ronaldo.

So after a good month of changing players around every couple days, I managed to decide on a team. I've probably lost a fair chunk of coins from EA Tax by doing this.

Current squad in-game, everyone is full chem:
_20210305_004337.JPG

Now this could all change again this weekend lmao because I've got a whole bunch of player picks ready and will put all the fodder into the Icon Player Pick unless EA decide to release really good new Icon SBCs or an unmissable player SBC.

So basically for the rest of the game I'll just be using all my coins from rewards or pack pulls to upgrading my Icon Striker until the next Fifa. I'll keep Mid Cruyff until I save up enough for base Eusebio, then again to Mid Pele, then Prime Cruyff and so on. It will be fun to use all the top tier icons because I know next year there's no chance I'll be able to afford any of these guys.

You could get WIF Kante for 2.4mil...

Or you could Neymar, Mbappe, CR7 and Gold Kante with 2.6mil. They're at their lowest right now and will probably rise again next week.

If you want just 1 player then go for an Icon you'll enjoy playing. It's much funner using a great icon, altough Ney/Mbap/CR7 are also really fun.

If you want 1 player who is a complete gamechanger then go IF Neymar and use at Striker. By far the best player I've used in this game and I've been able to try Maradona, Prime Kaka, Prime Xavi, TOTY Davies, Future Stars Saka, 94 CR7 (in draft) and a few other elite cards.

Yep, when you're right you're right.

Gonna keep an eye on the second round of What If players and see if anything stellar jumps out.

Prime Xavi is one of the best Box2Box CMs in the game imo. Actually bought him last week and have been using him to see if I'd like his PIM because I've been needing a good CM (Out of him and RTTF Renato or Kessie).
Well, I played first game with him and expecting a lot of assists, he scored 5 goals in a 6-2 win haha. Included 1 glitch goal where Neuer just watched it go into the net.

You'd think with all these patches they do weekly they'd fix the issues with losing connection to servers when trying to select players for sbc's and squad management. Been an issue since release..

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks to a bunch of pack luck with the marquee matchups, 15 81+ picks and the 84+ pick i was able to do the Nedved sbc who is my third fave player of all time behind Baggio and Del Piero whilst still keeping my three main squads intact and only had to spend 50k for fodder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this What If Team 2 is pretty meh. Some nice cards but no big player like Kante or Sancho in Team 1.

POTM Messi looks great value if you can afford him. Will cost around 1.5mil once fodder settles which is insane for a 96 rated Messi.

Gonna hold onto my player picks for now and hope Mendy gets a MOTM tomorrow.

Well this What If Team 2 is pretty meh. Some nice cards but no big player like Kante or Sancho in Team 1.

POTM Messi looks great value if you can afford him. Will cost around 1.5mil once fodder settles which is insane for a 96 rated Messi.

Gonna hold onto my player picks for now and hope Mendy gets a MOTM tomorrow.

Yep, as soon as I saw that Messi and realised I could lessen a fair chunk of the highest SBC with my untradeable gold Messi it became a no-brainer. Should be able to do mostly untradeable with 30 days on the clock.

From the rare players pack for doing the ucl league sbc, I'd be lying if i didn't scream in joy haha. Did 3 of the 5 exchanges for Puyol before this so now i don't know if i want to finish him off and have Koeman and Puyol as my two CB's or save my fodder for another sbc, good problem to have PS_App_20210306_010706.jpeg

Last edited:
From the rare players pack for doing the ucl league sbc, I'd be lying if i didn't scream in joy haha. Did 3 of the 5 exchanges for Puyol before this so now i don't know if i want to finish him off and have Koeman and Puyol as my two CB's or save my fodder for another sbc, good problem to have View attachment 1071683

He's epic, first of my players to reach 200 games

Has a heap of assists playing as an attacking CDM and can bang them in from the edge of the box too, not to mention his FK abilities

Great get

So opened up all my player picks this morning cause I couldn't be bothered waiting anymore. Out of 65 picks I probably got 20 walkouts plus another 20-25 84/85s. No WIF cards, however I finally packed Lionel Messi in Fifa.

To have packed CR7, Mbappe and now Messi all untradeable in a single Fifa is crazy to me. Only one missing is Neymar.

Used all the other fodder into the Icon Pick, 84+ Pick and Marquee Matchups.

Icon Pick was pretty underwheling with Prime Luis Hernandez being the best player. It's a decent card and I used his Mid for a little bit back in November which I enjoyed so I might try him out over Mbappe. Didn't have to spend any coins on the sbc which was good but the icon packs this year for me have just been shocking.

84+ Pick gave me IF Oblak as an option which was pretty good, will be great for a high rated SBC with an inform.

Also managed to pull WIF Reguilon and Kante from the Marquee Matchups and Icon SBC packs which softens the blow for Hernandez.

Overall a Messi, Prime Hernandez, fodder and gaining 400k coins is pretty good from a bunch of player picks and Icon SBC.

My current main squad. In game formation stays the same but i move Butra to ST, Nedved to CF , Kante to CM and Műller to LM. Also use the 4321 with Műller, Kante and Kroos as my three centre mids. What If Grifo is a bargain get at 55k , if you need a good Bundesliga lm or italian winger he's a must have.

Gonna smash out some squad battles today and try to get elite 1 or 2 and do Joe Hart with my rewards tomorrow. PS_App_20210307_044036.jpeg

My current main squad. In game formation stays the same but i move Butra to ST, Nedved to CF , Kante to CM and Műller to LM. Also use the 4321 with Műller, Kante and Kroos as my three centre mids. What If Grifo is a bargain get at 55k , if you need a good Bundesliga lm or italian winger he's a must have.

Gonna smash out some squad battles today and try to get elite 1 or 2 and do Joe Hart with my rewards tomorrow. View attachment 1072015

Impressive bench too

Don't see that Freeze Gnabry as much I should

If I understand the requirements correctly then Tavernier should be getting upgraded too
I believe so , i almost put him into the Puyol sbc last night because he hadn't been upgraded in a while but held off from it and just spent the coin to finish him off instead. Glad i didn't put him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back